‹ Prequel: The Wrong Jonas
Sequel: Something Better

School Comes First But Where's A Future Without Him

Chapter 23

Kristen's P.O.V.

Ugh! They've shown this commercial about a zillion times already! I was sitting at home just watching TV. I had been doing this all day. And I was bored out of my mind! Without Rachel or Alyssa here, there's practically nothing to do. And there's no reason to go over to the Jonas' house to see Kevin.

Yes, I really like Kevin. I would deny it, but there's no point. I am completely and madly in love with that boy. He's everything that I could ever want in a guy. He's sweet, funny, romantic... and I could just gaze into his eyes all day long.

You know what? Screw this. I'll go over the Jonas' house and just say that I was bored out of my mind. And I could see Kevin!

I quickly turned off the TV and rushed upstairs to my room to look for something good to wear. What? I had to look good for Kevin.

I had already taken my shower that morning, so all I had to do was change and put some light make up on. Not much. I'm not one of those sluts who cakes their make up on and it makes them look like a drunken clown.

I decided on a purple tank top with black polka dots and gray skinny jeans with my black converse. I put on a little bit of eye liner and mascara. Then I coated my lips with some fresh new lip gloss. I tied m hair in a high pony tail, and was ready to go. I grabbed my car keys and shut and locked the front door.

I pulled up on the side of their lawn, not wanting to take up any space in their driveway. Then I realized that Joe's car and their mom's car were gone. Yes, Joe can now drive. He finally got some sense knocked into him and he passed his driver's test. I swear, I never saw Kevin more happier in his life. He doesn't have to drive Joe everywhere now.

I contemplated on going up to the door, wondering if they were even there or not. I decided to just give it a shot. I wasn't going to waist all this time of dressing up for nothing.

When I knocked, I heard footsteps. But they were silent. Obviously Joe wasn't home. Suddenly Kevin opened the door. He had his glasses on and looked hotter than ever. I found myself staring before shaking my head and saying, "Hey Kevin. Sorry to interrupt-"

He cut me off. "Don't worry about it. It's very good to see you. Come in." He was glad to see me? YAY!! Oh my God, that so just brightened my day! I walked in and he closed the door behind me.

"Everyone else is out. So, I don't know if you wanted to come later or something..." He seemed a little disappointed as he said that.

"Of course not. I'm fine staying here until they get back if you are."

His eyes lit up. "Yeah. That's great. Uh, I was just writing a song. Want to come check it out?"

Oh, so that's why he has his glasses on. I was wondering why because it's like, 2:00 in the afternoon and he always wears his contacts in the day. "Sure." I said and he led me up the stairs to his room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! Another chapter!
Sorry I didn't continue it anymore. I have to go but I'll be back later. If I get at least 3 comments I promise I'll update again tonight. So comment and banners would be lovely!!
Thanks for reading!

:)