‹ Prequel: The Wrong Jonas
Sequel: Something Better

School Comes First But Where's A Future Without Him

Chapter 6

Nick's P.O.V.

I wish that Rachel was here. Everything is so boring without her.

I deny that I even like her to everyone. I don't know why, though. I just do. Alyssa keeps trying to convince me that she likes me, too, and it's really obvious that I like her, and all that crap. But I highly doubt it. I don't notice Rachel doing anything extra around me. She acts the same with everyone.

Well, I hardly even realize she's talking most of the time. I just keep staring into her beautiful eyes.

Wait a minute, where's Joe and Alyssa? Hmm... Maybe they're in his room. I got up off the living room couch and headed upstairs. I got a few inches away from Joe's room when I heard something.

Is that Alyssa?

I inched a bit closer and put my ear to his door.

Holy shit, is that the headboard?!

My heart rate quickened to n abnormal rate. I started breathing heavily and felt dizzy. How could Joe do this? What about our promise to God? Oh, dear Lord.

Something shined in the bottom crack of Joe's door. I squatted down to the ground and looked at it.

Joe's ring.

I picked it up and looked at it. Why would he even decide to do it at a time like this? I mean, come on. Everyone's downstairs.

Oh God, mom and dad. I have to keep them away from this room. But for right now, I think I'll go downstairs. The noises that are coming from that room are grossing me out. I put Joe's ring in my pocket and headed down the hall.

As I was walking down the stairs, I saw my mom come from the kitchen.

"Oh, hey Nick. Are Joseph and Alyssa upstairs?" My heart rate quickened again.

"Um... y-yeah. Why d-do you ask?" I stuttered. Oh crap, please don't tell me they heard anything!

"Well dessert is all ready. Can you tell them to come down please?"

Ah! What do I say, what do I say?!

"A-actually mom, Alyssa isn't feeling very well. Uh... cramps. And Joe... is... um... staying with her until she feels better." That was the best I could muster out.

"Aw... poor thing. All right then, I guess I'll save them some things." I followed her back into the dinning room.

Well this sucks. My brother lost his purity, Rachel isn't here, and I can't even eat half the stuff they put out for dessert. Most importantly, I just lied to mom. All because of Joe and his stupid brain.

This is THE worst Christmas ever.
♠ ♠ ♠
Update!! Hope you liked the chapter.
Sorry if the chapter shave been a little short lately. I'm having major writer's block and can't think of anything. I'll try and update as soon as I can.
Thanks for reading!

:)