‹ Prequel: The Wrong Jonas
Sequel: Something Better

School Comes First But Where's A Future Without Him

Chapter 7

Wow...

Seriously, that's all I have to say.

Wow.

My head was on Joe's chest and he had his arm wrapped around me. He was stroking my hair.

That was AMAZING!

Oh crap, I just forgot. Everyone's downstairs. Oh my God, what if they heard us?!

Well, they would have come barging in if they heard anything. Right?

But still, it's so weird having sex while everyone is in the house. I mean, talk about privacy!

"Hey Joe?" I asked, breaking the silence.

"Mm." He mumbled.

"I don't know about you, but I just realized that we had sex with a house full of people. And that is kind of weird..." He stopped raking his hand through my hair.

"Oh shit!" He yelled and sat up quickly. "I totally forgot!"

"No kidding. Me too. Just caught up in the moment, I guess." I sat up with him, making sure to keep the blanket covering my chest.

"Yeah. Should we head down?" He looked at me. Even in the dark, I could see the worry in his eyes.

"I think so. But what excuse do we have for not being there?"

Joe looked away and thought for a moment. Then he turned back to me. "That we were just hanging out. I mean, we always do. So they can't think that we did anything... hopefully."

"It's worth a shot. Come on, let's get dressed." We both got out of bed and dressed ourselves.

Half way through the night, I decided to change into pants and a shirt. The boys and I were horsing around, and it would have been kind of weird to wrestle in a dress. So Joe lent me some clothes and I changed.

Wait a minute, where's my shirt? Oh come on, I don't have time for this! Where the hell is my shirt?!

"Looking for something?" Joe came over to me holding my shirt.

"Oh, thanks." I tried reaching for it, but he pulled away. I tried grabbing it again, only to have him pull it away. I gave him a weird look. He just smirked at me.

"Come on Joe. Give me back my shirt." He shook his head at me.

"Joe, give me my shirt!" I tried reaching for it again, but sadly failed.

"You have to kiss me first." He sang, still smirking.

Moron. He's lucky I love him.

I gave him a quick peck on the lips and tried grabbing my shirt. Yet again, he pulled away.

"Come on, I need a better kiss than that." I rolled my eyes and kissed him. He tried making it more passionate, until I pulled away.

"That's all you're getting Adam." FINALLY I retrieved my shirt and put it on. When I walked passed him to the door, I saw him give me a strange look.

"Since when did you start calling me Adam?" He followed me towards the door. I opened it and looked at him.

"Since all your last names are Jonas. And if I want to pick a certain person out and call them a different name than their normal one, it would be kind of hard since everyone's last name is Jonas. So I've decided to start calling you by your middle names." We walked out of his room and headed down the hall.

"Okay then. I feel bad for Nick now." We started laughing. But seriously. Jerry? I feel sorry for him.

Wait, that's a good thing. Now I have something to torture him with! Mwahaha!
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading guys, and sorry for the delayed update. Major writer's block.
The next chapter is going to be filled with a lot of drama. But again, it won't be out for a while. I'm going to be on my uncle's boat for a few days. I'm actually leaving in a few hours. So I thought I'd update before I left.

:)