A Different Sort of Love

Chapter 5

As the car stops, you quickly get out, in case Henry tried something else on you. "Woah..that is a BIG house!" you say in awe.

Mr.Perkinsens sighed and opened the door. "Yes, it was only a mere $8 hundred thousand" he said as he closed the door behind you.

"Just a 'mere' $8 hundred thousand?" you snort, obviously finding this funny.

"Your room is upstairs and the far door to the right" Mrs.Perkinsens says as she pushes you towards the stairway.

"Which is right beside mine" Henry smirks.

'Perfect! My room is beside a perverted fat boy' you think as you walk up the stairs. "Fun fun fun" you mutter as you open the door to your room and see only a small closet and a tiny bed.

"I can tell that I'm gonna like it here" you say sarcastically. An annoying ringing sound echoes through your room. You sigh and walk out of your small room and follow the sound. Unfortunately, the sound comes from Henry's room.

You groan and stand in the doorway. "What do you want?" you say, slightly annoyed.

"Mother and father said that you are to be my maid from now on" Henry said.

'Perfect' you think.

"From now on, you will be wearing this" he said, pointing to an outfit that was folded on his king-sized bed.

"Ok, there is NO way I am wearing that..that thing" you say with a disgusted look on your face.

It was a maids outfit,with the tiniest skirt you had ever seen. 'If I put this on, I'll look like a slut' you think.

"You ARE going to wear this because I SAID SO!" Henry shouted.

"Ok ok jeez. Don't have a heart attack" you say as you pick up the outfit and walk to your room. "I swear I am going to smack that kid" you mutter as you pull the skimpy outfit on. "Fun fun fun" you mutter again as you stand in the doorway of Henry's room. "There. Happy now?" you say, putting your hands on your hips and glaring at the perverted boy.

"Much better" he said.