A Different Sort of Love

Chapter 6

'I've been in this hellish house for 2 days...I wonder how the guys are doing?' you think to yourself as you finally finish cleaning the livingroom. Straightening up, you hear your back crack.

The front door suddenly burts open and Henry, along with 3 other boys, come parading in. Their muddy shoes leave prints all over the carpet, which unfortunately, you had just cleaned 1 minute ago. You glare at the boys' back as they sit down on the chairs, laughing and talking.

'If I wasn't this pervert's 'maid', I would have punched him straight in the face, rich or not!' you think. Finally, the boys calm down.

"Oooh maid! Make us some drinks, and snap on it!" Henry orders as he snaps his fingers. While the other 3 boys stare at you, you flip Henry off. The boys whoop and laugh hard. Henry's face turns beat red. Before he can do anything, you walk out of the livingroom and into the kitchen.

"If it's drinks you want, then drink you'll get" you say quietly to yourself. You look around to see if Mr. Perkinsens was anywhere near. As soon as the coast was clear, you pour a large amount of Mr. Perkinsens 'favourite' whiskey into 4 glasses.

You quickly mixed the whiskey with water before putting the glasses on a tray. You let out a small snigger, but suppress it as you enter the livingroom, where the boys were waiting.

"Here ya go" you say cheerily as you hand the boys the drinks. Quickly, you walk out and lean against a wall to see what happens. A couple of minutes later, the 4 boys where drunk out of their minds; talking, laughing, farting, burping, you name it. Your sides hurt from holding in your laughter for so long.

'3...2...1...' you think as you look at the clock on the wall and count down. As soon as you end counting, you hear 4 thumps. You look around the corner and laugh as the 4 boys were passed out on the ground.

"Wow..I never knew that a large amount of whiskey could knock someone out so quickly" you say to yourself as you walk away.