The Wild Ride

Chapter 11

Bee's P.O.V
Aw, poor Mo. If only that bitch wouldn't have shown up. I think she's really over Zacky now. "Well, I'm bored," Brian announced from beside me.

"Get over it," said Matt monotonously.

Brian flipped him off and turned back to me. "Wanna play a game, Bee?"

I eyed him curiously. "Depends. What game?"

"Strip Hot Hands."

I thought a minute. This could be fun. I wouldn't mind seeing how much clothing I could make Brian lose. "Okay, why not." I put my hands on top of his.

"You've got to be kidding me," Liss groaned. I smiled at her and in my moment of not paying attention, Brian slapped my hands.

"Aw, you douche bag!"

He smirked and put his hand out. "Shirt please."

I grumbled some incoherent curses and gave him my shirt. I'm pretty sure everyone was looking at us now. I placed my hands back on Brian's and this time he missed! Brian set his hands on mine. I squeezed his hand a little making him flinch. I grinned evilly. "Jumpy are we?" For this, Brian glared at me.

Jaci got up and slapped Brian on the back of the head. I took advantage of the situation and smacked his hands hard. "Ow! Fuck Bee!" he groaned rubbing his hands.

I laughed manically. "Pants off Haner."

He stood up and unbuckled his belts before taking his pants off, leaving him in zebra print boxer briefs. I couldn't help but stare. "Like what you see?" he asked cockily.

"Pssh. No," I replied, color rising in my cheeks.

Just as Brian was taking his seat, one of the guys from behind the counter came over to us. "Clothes are to be worn at all times in this restaurant," he said angrily, staring at my chest.

I crossed my arms over it. "Oh, fuck off."

He stared angrily at us. "If you do not put your clothes back on, I will be forced to call the authorities."

"Do it then," Brian challenged. The guy huffed and returned to the counter.

"We're going to the clink aren't we?" I asked laughing.

"Yup, but Johnny will bail us out, won't you?"

"Yeah, sure whatever," he answered distractedly.

The cops showed up a little while later and apprehended us for "indecent exposure." Brian and I put our articles of clothing on and the cops took us to the car. "Well, that was fun," I said still giggling.

"Fuck yeah it was."

We sat quietly the rest of the way to the police station.