The Wild Ride

Chapter 12

Liss's P.O.V.
What idiots. Stripping in a restaurant. Retarded...but hilarious. Especially Brian's boxer briefs. Fucking giggletastic.

Johnny however didn't look as tickled. As we all walked out, I put my hand in Johnny's. His pissed expression changed to a smile. "What's up Johnny?"

"I have to go bail the strippers out."

"Want me to go with you?"

"Sure."

When we got back to the buses, Johnny and I got in a rental car and drove to the police station. "They're such idiots," Johnny grumbled as he drove.

I giggled. "You're cute when you're angry," I told him trying to cheer him up. He laughed a little in response. I decided to leave him alone the rest of the way.

We arrived at the police station and walked in. The guy at the front desk was looking at a magazine. When we got closer, we realized it was porn. Great thing to have in a police station.

Johnny and I shared a look of disgust and amusement. Johnny cleared his throat making the guy jump. "Huh? What?" he said, tossing the magazine underneath him. "Can I help you?"

Johnny scowled. "Yeah we're here to pay the bail for our friends Brian and Bee. They were just arrested for indecent exposure."

The guy laughed. "The ones who were stripping in Arby's?"

"Yup, those are the morons," I replied.

The man finished laughing, the said, "Their bail will be 600$ each."

Johnny growled. "Mother fucker..." He pulled out his check book and wrote a check for $1200. After forcefully ripping it out, he handed him the check.

The dude looked it over then waved for us to follow him. He led us to where Brian and Bee were being held and unlocked their cell. "You two are free to go," he told the two of them.

"Yes! I knew we could count on you Johnny!" Brian yelled as we returned to the car.

Bee hugged us both. "You guys rock!"

"Yeah, yeah. You fuckers owe me $600 each for this." They both nodded. Wow, they didn't argue.

We got back to the buses, but stopped dead in our tracks before entering. Jimmy was on top of the Avenged bus singing, "I Believe I Can Fly." The four of us started laughing hysterically. This stopped him and he looked down at us. "What?"

When I was able to talk, I asked, "What the fuck are you doing dude?"

"I got bored," he answered with a shrug. Jimmy jumped down and we all walked onto the bus.

"We saved the strippers!" Johnny announced. I smiled and jumped on his back. He took me tot he living area and let me down on the couch.

We watched T.V. for about fifteen minutes until I got bored. I tapped Johnny of the shoulder. "We should go to a playground!" I shouted.

He chuckled."Okay, let's go."

We found a deserted playground. I immediately ran to the monkey bars. I jumped up and hung upside down from them, holding my shirt so it wouldn't show off my assets.

"You shouldn't hold your shirt like that," Johnny informed me with a smirk.

I hit him playfully with one arm. "You perv," I said laughing.

"I can't help it."

I shook my head and flipped off.

We went over to the swings and sat down. "I can fly!" Johnny yelled as he was swinging.

"Okay Peter Pan."

"Yeah, I should get the tights and everything!"

"That'd be entertaining." I pictured Johnny in a Peter Pan outfit and almost fell out of my swing from laughing.

After about thirty minutes, we returned to the buses. I gave Johnny a big hug before he went into his bus.

Before I could return to my bus, Zacky and Gena stopped outside of the Avenged bus. "I'll talk to you later," Gena said seductively.

Zacky smiled. "Yeah." He pecked her on the lips and watched her leave. Zacky turned and looked surprised to see me. "Hey Liss," he greeted. I heard a hint of nervousness in his voice. I didn't answer. I just glared at him and returned to the C.A.B. bus.