The Wild Ride

Chapter 22

Johnny's POV

As soon as the ice cream was left abandoned on the counter, I came up with a plan. Unfortunately, I kept getting stopped. The horny couple kept bumping into each other in the kitchen, just to make out all over the counters. This made Lyndsey and Bee go off...I guess they were clean freaks. Everyone else was just in and out, making my mission a complete wash.

There my excuse to get Liss out was- melting and dripping all over the counter. The freezer was stuffed with random crap- nunchucks, a collapseable baseball bat [I shudder to think who owned it], some food here and there. I was afraid to touch any one's things- they didn't call the girls crazy for nothing.

"Oh, just take her outside and say you have to go out or something," Jason muttered.

"Huh?"

"You know what I'm talking about. We all know what you're thinking about," Jase rolled his eyes. "Just ask her before I'm tempted to shove the ice cream down your throats."

"Dirty!" Jaci yelled.

"How was that dirty?"

"Shove and throat?"

I rolled my eyes. Here we go. It was either I go find Liss, or I get subjected to this hell. Grabbing the ice cream and the two cases of beer, I ran outside. I didn't want Bee and Brian to find it. Those two drink so much and so often, nothing is safe.

I let the night air hit me before I dumped the bags on the ground. Right when I was about to settle into a comfortable stance against the bus, I heard some screaming and crashing erupt on the bus.

"Jimmy, get your-"

"What are you guys doing? I will ninja you all, so help you-"

"Ack!"

The door swung open and Liss was shoved out. She looked disgruntled, but her face brightened when she saw me. Huh, whoever said friends are a pain in the ass had it half right. She looked mad, but she also looked absolutely gorgeous.

"I got beer," I muttered, holding up the cases. I was so nervous, I couldn't even look at her straight.

"Good, I need it," she replied. I looked up, fighting the urge to shuffle my feet. Her answering smile was all I needed. Soon the beer was opened and the loose sentences started. For once, no asinine break-ins or stupid runs for ducks thwarted me.

I could get used to this.