The Wild Ride

Chapter 30

Jimmy's P.O.V.
Well isn't this just fucking great?! I'm locked in a utility closet and my foot is stuck in a bucket. Thank you Mattie and Jason! I gotta return the favor somehow when I get out of here...if I get out of here.

Figuring I wouldn't be out of here for awhile, I worked on getting the bucket off my foot. When I finally was able to get it off, I pulled to hard causing me to stumble backwards into a mop. It broke across my back and I felt the sting from it. "Ow!"

I decided to stay on the ground, but I leaned up against the back wall in the tiny space. My mind drifted to the girls. They were all hot and I was attracted to each of them.

All of them had certain qualities that turned me on. They rock at what they do as well. Jen and Liss are very skilled guitarists, Lyndsey is awesome at the drums, Moriah's bass abilities amaze me, and Bee sings flawlessly. Oh yeah, can't leave Jaci out; she rocks at what she does too. There, that's everyone.

My thoughts drifted more around Jen as I sat in the damned closet. She really did have a pretty smile. It was also a plus that she was a fantabulous kisser. Yes, I said fantabulous! When my cell phone rang I jumped. "Get me out of here!" I yelled.

Jason chuckled and replied, "Heh heh, funny thing about that...we sorta, kinda forgot where we put you."

My face went blank. "What?"

"We don't remember where you are."

"Oh, is that all? Well let me tell you, I'M IN A FUCKING UTILITY CLOSET!"

"Oooh yeeeah! I'll tell everyone and someone will come get you."

"I hate you," I said, glaring at nothing in particular. Jason laughed before hanging up. I looked down at my phone and saw that I had been in this closet for several hours now.

Wow, it actually feels like I've been in here for that long. I started singing to myself as I waited for someone to let me out. "We all live in a yellow submarine,--" Before I could finish the line, the door opened.

It was Jen! She was flashing one of her smiles and said, "Found you." I bolted up, nearly slamming my head into the shelf above me. I walked towards Jen and backed her into a wall, cupping her face in my hands.

"Thank you!" I exclaimed before kissing her repeatedly.

"Just call me Saint Jen."

"Naw, I think I'll call you Sexy Jen."

She blushed and began pulling me along. "We gotta get going, the buses leave in about fifteen minutes."

"Well, I see you all were intent on finding me," I said with heavy sarcasm.

"We looked for you until Jason gave up and called you."

"And he couldn't have just called first why?"

She tried to put on an innocent smile, failing miserably, and answered, "We were bored and it gave us something to do."

"I feel so loved right now."

"Sorry," Jen apologized with a half pleading look. I rolled my eyes and pulled her into a hug. "Seriously, we do need to get going." I sighed and nodded. The walk back to the buses took a grand total of ten minutes. We entered the Avenged bus and I saw the C.A.B. girls were all there.

"Thanks a lot guys," I said shooting a glare towards JB and Mattie. They in return shot me cheesy grins. Oh yeah, I'll get them back.

Jen had yet to let go of my hand and she led me to a couch that also sat Matt and Jaci. Both of which looked ready to pass out at any moment. I sat next to Jen as the others talked about something involving blue flamingos that ate feet and later something about chocolate chip cookies.

And they call me the crazy one.

Jen got up saying that she was going to go get something off their bus and said to stay, so I just sat there. Lyndsey also got up and passed by me. Before she could completely leave my range, my arm rose and grabbed her ass. What can I say, she had a nice ass.