The Wild Ride

Chapter 32

Mo's POV

I was walking with Jen and we were discussing the topic of Jimmy, after we told Jason and Johnny that Lynds and Liss were sisters.

"So what do you think we should do to Jimmy?" I asked her.

"I dunno. Maybe we should get the Berrys to just lock him in another closet," she replied with a shrug. I laughed but stopped as a hand came into contact with my ass. I looked around to see a smirking Jimmy.

"That is fucking it Sullivan!" I growled and went to lunge at him, but Jen stopped me by grabbing my arm.

"Mo, Mo! Let it go. Wait until later!" she exclaimed. I stood normally and we continued walking. I could see Zacky steaming at Jimmy, but I put my hand on my arm to comfort him, and let him know that we'd deal with it later.

Zacky's POV

Jimmy...Jimmy...Jimmy...Kill...I can't stand him! He just grabbed Mo's ass! My Mo! Well...not my Mo...not yet anyways. Suddenly, a squirrel jumped in front of me. I screamed again as it ran over to Mo.

"Gilbert!" she exclaimed, picking the rat up and cuddling him.

"Mo, how can you touch the rat that was after me?" I asked.

"Very easily," she replied, petting...ugh...Gilbert on the head.

"Can you put him down?" Jen asked.

"No," Mo said.

"Well at least let him go," she persuaded.

"Ugh, fine Jen. But when Gilbert gets run over by a car, I blame you," she said.

"Thank you. I hate that rat," Jen said.

"Finally! Another person!" I exclaimed. Jen smiled softly.

"I was never a rat person. I don't know why I liked Jimmy," she said sadly.

"Aw, don't worry. He's just an ass," Mo cooed.

"I suppose so," Jen said. We walked back to the C.A.B. bus in silence and Jen went straight to her bunk, whereas Mo stayed out in the "living area" with me.

"What's up with Jen?" I asked.

"I don't know. I'll bet it has something to do with that toothpick though," Mo replied.

Mo's POV

Jimmy...he killed Jen. I swear he did. And we're all going to hurt him something fierce once we can.

"What happened?" Zacky asked me.

"She likes him, I know she does. But he's just an ass," I replied to him. I heard Fall To Pieces by Velvet Revolver start to play and I knew Jen was grieving, her way.

"That he is. So she listens to music to mourn?" he asked me. I nodded.

"Specifically Fall To Pieces and Every Rose Has It's Thorn," I replied.

"So you have had an impact on her music," he laughed.

"Nah, she was listening to that stuff before she met me. She said something about her dad getting her into it before he...yeah," I said. Jen only told me and Melissa about her past, and she told us not to tell anyone. I almost let it slip.

"He what?" Zacky asked me. I shook my head.

"I can't tell you. Jen would kill me if I told you. Go ask her yourself," I told him. I knew Jen would probably kill me anyways and not tell Zacky, but it's worth a try.

"Alright. I'll ask her," he said, getting up.

Zacky's POV

As I neared Jen's bunk, I heard crying.

"Jen?" I asked softly. I heard a sniff.

"What?" she asked equally softly.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing," she replied.

"Oh come on, don't feed me that bullshit. Something's wrong, so tell me," I said. I saw her face contort into a mask of nothing.

"Fine. Jimmy kind of broke my heart," she replied. A tear fell from her dark eyes like a liquid diamond. I wiped it away and she smiled softly.

"He's an ass, he's not worth your time," I told her.

"I wish I could believe that, Zacky, but I can't," she said sadly. Just then, Oh Star by Paramore rang out from under her pillow. "Excuse me for a sec."

"Hello."

"No, sorry, not happening."

"I said no you bitch!"

"Fuck off."

"Good bye to you too."

"Who was that?" I asked.

"My mom. She wanted me to come home and stop hanging around with those 'screamy people' and 'losers'," she replied. My mouth dropped.

"MO!" I called to my Mo. She was in here seconds later. "Her mom called."

"What did she say?" Mo asked.

"She told me the usual. She wanted me home instead of here with the 'screamy people' and 'losers'," Jen explained.

"I hate your mom possibly more then I hate Jimmy," Mo said.

"Ever since dad...yeah, she's been a total bitch," Jen said.

"What happened to your dad?" I asked. Jen shook her head, but replied anyways.

"He died. When I was fifteen," Jen said. I hugged her.

"I'm sorry," I said.

"Don't be. It's my life, don't you forget it," she smiled.

"Jen! Jimmy just grabbed Jaci's ass!" Matt called through the bunk.

"So then kill him! Not up to me anymore!" Jen called back.

"Gladly!" Matt hollered, and then the door to the bus swung shut.

"Shit," Mo and I said at the same time.
♠ ♠ ♠
Finally an update from Jen! I know, I know. Since Mo wanted me to update, and I wanted to update at least once, here it is. I hope it doesn't suck.

Jen ♥