The Wild Ride

Chapter 37

Liss's P.O.V.
I can't believe Jaci and Matt didn't bangulate each other. Insane people; both of them. They have some outstanding self-control.

"What the Hell was that?!" I shrieked when something hit me. I looked down at my lap and saw a carrot. Well it's not everyday you get hit in the head with a carrot. I heard male laughter coming from the kitchenette thing. Being the curious person I am, I decided to investigate, carrot in hand.

I peered over the edge of the wall thing that separates the living area and the kitchen and saw Johnny crouching down. When he looked up I smacked him on the face with the carrot he threw at me. "Ouch!"

"Ha! That's what you get for throwing vegetables at me!"

Feeling on the mean side, I kept smacking in the head with the carrot. "Ow!..Ouch!...Alright I surrender!" Johnny yelped holding his hands in the air. Just for good measure I threw the carrot at his face and ran like Hell to my bunk.

Pulling the curtain shut, I hid beneath my blankets. The girls and various guys on the bus were laughing at Johnny and I. Things like this are pretty normal around our group, so they didn't really pay much mind to my predicament.

Things got really quiet and I got a little nervous. I peaked over my covers and saw the curtain being drawn back slowly. My eyes widened and then they landed on Johnny's smirking face.

Before I had time to really do anything, Johnny was in my bunk straddling my waist. He pulled the blankets away from my face and crashed his lips to mine. After I finally registered what was happening, my lips moved with his.

The sheets were pulled away and were at the end of the bunk in a matter of seconds. Johnny's hands slid under my shirt and skimmed my skin in a very teasing manner might I add. His fingers ran across the exposed skin of my breasts and he tugged my lower lip with his teeth. "Don't be a tease, Johnny," I managed to breathe out.

He smirked and dropped his mouth to the curve of my neck and I could already tell that I would have a fairly large hickey.

I tried to suppress a moan as his tongue swirled on my neck. "Aw, don't hold back," Johnny urged. That was all the encouragement I needed to let out the moan that was actually pretty damn loud.

"Oh dear Lord, they're fucking aren't they?" I heard Jen complain.

"Sure sounds like it."

Johnny brought my attention back to him and slipped my shirt over my head. His tongue ran down my chest and stomach as he unclasped my bra and threw it to the end of the bunk. He ran his eyes over my body and smirked. I got tired of being the only half-naked person, so I pulled his shirt over his head. I ran my nails lightly down his chest and he groaned.

"Who's being the tease now?"

I smirked in return and brought him down for a deep kiss. As our tongues battled the infamous battle for dominance, Johnny undid my pants and pulled them off, bringing my panties with them. I followed suit and did the same to him...minus the panties, he was wearing boxers.

Let me tell you, Johnny was well endowed, very well indeed.

I must have been staring, because Johnny had to tilt my head up to his. He still had that smirk that had me screaming on the inside.

Without warning, Johnny pushed himself into me. "Oh fuck!" I shouted.

"Yeah, they're fucking," a voice said.

Johnny tugged on a nipple with his teeth as he moved inside me. I wanted to tell the person who spoke off, but I couldn't think straight. I was just that lost in the euphoria. The orgasm that was approaching just kept building and building. I could tell it was going to be big.

Johnny's cock was pulsing inside me so I knew he was almost ready to let go too. His lips came crashing down on mine once again. They'd probably be bruised from how hard we were kissing.

He shifted and as soon as he did, he hit my g-spot causing me to scream. "Found it," he smirked triumphantly. I growled at him and he hit in that certain spot harder than before. "Fuuuuck," I groaned.

We were moving together at a rough pace, and I loved every second of it.

Each thrust made it harder to hold the orgasm. We got into an unofficial competition to see who could last longer.

Damn, this battle was definitely a long one! I wasn't sure how much longer I could last before I completely unwound. I didn't have to think about it for much longer, because Johnny soon after coated my walls.

Being the nice guy he is, he helped me reach my peak before collapsing on top of my and burying his face in my chest. And I was correct, that was a big orgasm. Biggest I've ever had in fact.

"You're amazing, Liss," Johnny said, muffled by my boobs.

I laughed and said, "You're pretty fantastic yourself."