The Wild Ride

Chapter 62

Lyndsey’s P.O.V.
Mo, Zacky, Jimmy, Bee, and I watched as the others stepped through the gate to board the plane, all of us very sad about being separated from our boyfriends/girlfriends or our friends. Tears still stung my eyes; I didn’t want to be separated from Rilen and Jason. I mean, Jason and I just got together and I’m not used to be away from Rilen for so long. But, the others were right. I needed a good vacation. Just the other day, I saw stress lines on my forehead.

The five of us remaining in the airport headed back to our seats. We still had a little while before we boarded our plane to Estonia. Our plan was to take a trip to different places around Europe. I just hope I can get past my slight depression to actually have fun.

I was pulled out of my reverie by Bee poking me in the ribs rather harshly from my right. I glared at her, which didn’t faze her in the least. “Hey, cheer up. This is going to suck for you if you don’t stop worrying and being depressed.”

I stared at her, slightly confused. “Aren’t you doing to miss Brian?”

“Well, of course! But I’m not going to let that ruin my fun. It’s not like I can’t call him and stuff so…” Bee shrugged. “Think of it this way: don’t you think Rilen and Jason would prefer you had a good time?”

I sighed. Bee was right. Neither Rilen nor Jason would want me being all mopey during my vacation. I have no choice but to cheer up.

A growl from my left side and looked over to see Mo scowling at one of her Death Note volumes. “Near, you rat bastard…” she grumbled, gritting her teeth.

Zacky and Jimmy have been watching her intensely and snickering at how animated she gets. I shook my head smiling. “Mo, please don’t ruin anything for me.” I had recently started to read the series as well and it’s very addicting.

She averted her gaze to me, the scowl still on her face. It melted away to a smile as she said, “I won’t. You already know how I feel about Near, so what’s calling him a rat bastard going to give away?”

I shrugged in response. Seconds later, our flight was called and the five of us got up to board the plane.

~*~

I plopped down in my seat next to the aisle. Jimmy was in the middle of Bee and I, and Mo and Zacky had their own two-seater across from us. Bee leaned forward in her seat to look at me and gave me a thumbs up. I mentally called her a dork, but smiled at her anyway.

The plane ride was fairly boring actually. Bee was asleep with forehead pressed to the window so I couldn’t talk to her. Jimmy was way to distracted by his extensive Jen gallery he had put together. Every time I tried to strike up a conversation, he’s either say something weird like “cumquat” or just say, “Huh?”

I looked over at Mo and Zacky and fought the urge so say aw. Zacky had his arm wrapped around Mo’s shoulder’s while her head rested on his arm. I watched him brush a strand of hair out of her face and felt a bit like a stalker. So, to remedy that feeling, I whispered, “Hey, Zack.”

He turned to me. “Yeah?”

I grinned mischievously at him. “Aren’t you glad that happened?” I pointed to the sleeping girl next to him.

His eyes shifted downward for a split second, then back up to me. “Well yeah…”

“You’re welcome,” I told him with a snicker.

Zacky rolled his eyes. “Thanks I guess.”

I chuckled and turned back to face forward. I heard the sound of a book being shut. “So what did you need Lynds?” Jimmy inquired.

I face palmed and shook my head. “Nothing Jimbo. Nothing at all.”

~*~

2 weeks later…

I led the five person charge that was me, Bee, Mo, Jimmy, and Zacky to the front desk of the small hostel we had decided to stay at. We were currently in a small town in Estonia, out last stop here before we move on to the next country.

The lady behind the desk greeted us kindly. She looked like your average, middle-aged female, except for the giant, hairy mole on her cheek. It took everything in my power not to stare at it. “Um…three rooms please.”

She turned away and grabbed three keys, handing them to me. Before I could thank her, Zacky blurted out, “That mole is fucking huge!”

My jaw dropped, and I shot a nasty glare at Zacky, the other three joining me. Mo punched him hard in the shoulder and dragged him away. Bee and Jimmy followed, obviously not wanting to be there any longer. I sighed and turned back to the woman. “Sorry about him…Um…Thanks!” With that, I took off toward the others in the direction of our rooms.

Once in our room, Bee and I plopped down on our beds. Almost the second we did however, a knock came at the door. I pushed myself off the bed and was reluctant to open it; I had a suspicion that it was that creepy lady behind the desk come to kill all of us off or something.

Deciding that was unlikely, I pulled the door open and let Jimmy, Zacky, and Mo into our room. “Let’s go drinking!” Jimmy shouted, obviously on a sugar high from his energy drink he had earlier.

Bee jumped up and cheered, dashing out of the room with Jimmy hot on her heels. I raised an eyebrow at Mo. “You agreed to this? I know you aren’t a big drinker.”

Mo just shrugged. “Meh. It probably won’t kill me.”

“Alright then. Let’s go.”

The five of us trudged to the conveniently placed bar that was only a block away. We entered and I was immediately dragged to the bar by Jimmy and Zacky.

“What is the meaning of this?” I demanded of the two in my best aristocratic voice.

“We are going to get you drunk Lynds,” Zack replied, thrusting a shot into my hand. “We haven’t gotten to see that yet.”

“And no arguing with us,” added Jimmy with a snicker.

I looked to Bee and Mo for a savior, but no such luck. They were in on this, I just know it. I sighed softly. If you can’t beat ‘em, join ‘em, I guess. I downed the shot quickly, and the second I did, a new one was shoved into my hand. This continued for I don’t know how long; I lost count due to my thinking becoming fuzzy.

Now, Jimmy was holding my phone out to me by two fingers, giggling. “You should…you should totally…totally call Jason and just scream into the phone,” he slurred, handing me the phone. “He’d freak. Out.”

Without answering, I clumsily scrolled though my contacts and stopped at Jason, pushing the “call” button. After one and a half rings, Jason’s voice came on over the speaker. “Hey L-”

Before he could finish greeting me, I let out and ear-shattering scream of destructive proportions. Once finished, I hung up, laughing like a hyena.

“Um…we should probably get going. Everyone’s glaring at us,” Mo informed us. She was the only one that wasn’t totally shit faced. The rest of us agreed and we all stumbled back to the hostel.

Bee and I fell into our room, giggling like two idiots. “That was fun!” Bee said, way more loudly than she needed to, considering we were in the same room.

I nodded in agreement. I started to make a comment, but a yell from next door interrupted me. Bee and I looked at each other, then made our way to Zacky and Mo’s room where the yell had come from. I knocked, and Mo opened the door.

“Well, Zack’s stuff has gone missing. Every little piece. I say it was that creepy mole woman. But, I ‘spose it serves him right if it was her.” Mo led us in where we found Zacky hunched over his empty bags.

Jimmy joined us as Mo knelt down next to Zacky and rubbed his back. “What’s his damage?” he questioned.

“His stuff has gone missing,” I replied, feeling more tired than I was five minutes ago.

Bee looked at me and could apparently tell I was tired. “Well, we’ll sort this out tomorrow, kay Zee man?” Zacky nodded slightly. “We’re off to bed.”

I nodded in agreement and practically fell onto Bee, who dragged me back to our room. I stumbled over to my bed and fell on top of it. “Night Bee,” I mumbled dreamily, burying my face into the pillow. I barely heard her good night wish before passing out.
♠ ♠ ♠
*insert dramatic music here*
And that's the end! *tear* So sad!
But fret not faithful readers! We're planning stuff for sequals which will be out at some point XD