Wait to Save Me, I'll Save You Too

Eleven.

(Saturday, December 1st)

"I kissed a girl and I liked it, It tasted of her cherry chapstick.." I heard Calebs voice sing loudly, as he woke me from my sleep.
I sat up from the bed, and found that he wasn't next to me.
"I kissed a girl just to try it, I hope my boyfriend don't mind it." Calebs voice sang out again, coming from the opened bathroom door.

I pulled the covers back from the bed, and got up to walk over to the bathroom. "Caleb?" I said, seeing that he was in the shower.
"Shit!" I heard him drop something.
He peeked his head out from behind the shower curtain. "Oh, hey baby." He smiled. "Didn't think you'd be up so early."
"Well, thats because someone woke me, why couldn't you just of shut the door?"
"Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you." He shut the shower curtain.
"It's okay." I walked infront of the sink mirror, and tried fixing my hair with my fingers. "I don't feel like sleeping in late today, anyways. I have to go Christmas shopping."

"But I have a little show tonight." Caleb stuck his head out of the shower curtain, once again. "I thought you were coming with me?"
I looked at his curly head. "I am, but thats not until tonight. I won't be gone that long."
"Sure." Caleb said in sarcasm. "You're going Christmas shopping, babe. Not food shopping."
"Caleb, that still doesn't matter. You know how I am with shopping for food." I said, as I started brushing my teeth.
Caleb laughed. "Okay, but I'll come shopping with you."
"What if I was going shopping for you?"
"I won't peek." Caleb said, in a singing voice. "And besides, I have to stop by a store in the mall anyways."

*******

After Caleb and I have split up in the mall, I bought him a couple things. Mostly clothes, but I also but him something else, which is a secret until Christmas, not that its anything like, "OMG!" It's just something special.
As I walked out of the store, I walked out into the lobby of the mall and sat on a bench, and seen two teenage girls walking twoards me.

"Ohmygod, aren't you Caleb Turmans girlfriend?" One of them said.
"Uhm, Yeah." I smiled.
"Awh, you are so0o0o lucky you're having his baby!" The other girl yelled out. "Do you know what it is yet?"
I laughed. "No, not yet."
"How many months are you?"
"I'm 6 months.."
"And you don't know what it is?"
"Well, I kind of wanted it to be a surprise, but I'm not sure yet."
"Ohhhh. I would totally want to know, so I can have the name prepaired, you know?"
"Yeah. Well, maybe I'll find out soon." I stood up.
"Wow, your not even that fat for 6 months."
I laughed. "Thanks, I guess."
"Wheres Caleb?" The quiet girl asked.
"Shopping. He should be gone for a while, maybe you can go look for him." I said sarcastically.
"OKAY!" They both said, racing off.

"I was kidding?" I said to myself as I felt my phone vibrating in my pocket.
It was Caleb. "Hey. Where are you?"
"Uhm..I'm not sure. In a hallway,,somewhere. I can't find you."
"Well, I told you to meet me by the main lobby."
"Oh. My bad, I'll make my way there."
"Okay, but hurry. A couple of your crazy fans are hunting for you."
He laughed. "I'll see you in a minute. Bye."

"MORE LIKE A SECOND!" I heard Calebs voice shout down the walkway.
I laughed. "What did you even get?"
Caleb ran over to me. "Don't you see a Journeys bag in my hand?"
"Yeah, but you hate that store."
"Oh, shush. You're not supposed to know whats in this bag." Caleb put his arm around me. "We've got to leave so we make it to that show on time."
"Okay, then lets gooooo."

*******

I sat at the bar, at the club the guys were playing at, with Kennedy, and Michelle.
The guys were getting ready to come on next, so we were pretty excited watching them play, since we haven't in such a long time.
I took a drink of my water, and looked over at Kennedy and Michelle. "Why are you guys starring at me like that?"
"Like what? We can't look at you?" Kennedy asked.
"Well, I don't mind if you just take one glimps at me, but not stare for 15 seconds and keep doing it over and over."
Michelle laughed. "Whats wrong? You never act like this."
"I don't know, I'm just crabby, and nervous for some reason." I laughed to myself.
"Because you're pregnant, duhhh." Kennedy smiled.

Our attention got focused on the crowd, from screaming and cheering, so we all figured that the guys were coming out.
"HOW ARE YA TONIGHT, DALLAS?!" Jonathan screamed in the microphone.
The crowd cheered back at him, as all the guys started to play "Woah Oh" as their opening song.

After a couple of songs, Jonathan and Austin talked a lot, and then they switched it over to Caleb.
"Wow, you guys are sexy tonight."
The crowd cheered on.
"So, you all know I'm going to be a dad soon, right?"
The crowd kept cheering.
"Well, I want to introduce you all to my beautiful fiance, Stephanie."
My heart dropped. I looked over at Kennedy and Michelle, and they kept smiling, as if they were trying to hold their laughs back.
"Stephanie, come on up here!" Caleb yelled.
"Ohmygod.." I said to myself. I hated getting up infront of large groups of people. Hated it.
Kennedy got up from her chair, and grabbed my arm to take me up to the stage.
"Kennedyyyyyyyyyy." I whined.
She laughed. "You'll be fine!" She yelled over the loud group of people.

As we got up to the gate, the security guard let me through, and I walked up to the stage.
Caleb took my hand, and made me stand in the front with him.
"What are you doing?" I asked him.
He didn't answer.

"Everyone, I've been engaged to this wonderful lady for quite some time." He looked at me and smiled, the smiled that melted my heart.
I felt my cheeks blush as I looked out into the cheering crowd.
Caleb reached into his pocket, and grabbed the microphone off the stand, and bent down.

I smiled.
"Stephanie, I love you, as you already know. I know were engaged, but," He opened his hand, "I want you to have a new ring, after having this one for a year."
He placed the diamond ring on my finger. 'Awhs' came from the crowd, and cheering.
"And, another thing." Caleb went on as he stood up. "Will you marry me tomorrow?"
Tears formed in my eyes. I felt my palms get all sweaty. My cheeks were burning, and my stomach was dropping.
I shook my head yes, and smiled widly. "Yes."
Caleb smiled, and kissed me.

All of the guys ran over to where we were standing, and formed a big group hug.
This, well, felt like a dream. A dream come true. A dream that was already happening.
♠ ♠ ♠
I did the best I could to update, LMAO. Sorry if it's really cheesy.

ahaha.

MORE COMMENTS = MORE UPDATES.
(: