Wait to Save Me, I'll Save You Too

Twelve.

(The next day-The Wedding Day)

"I'm too fat to get married." I said to my mother and sister, as I stood infront of the mirror. "Caleb isn't going to want to marry me after he see's me today."
Michelle shook her head. "Stop saying that, you're pregnant."
I turned around to look at her. "You could've been nice and lied to me."
"Lied to you about what?"
"That I don't look fat."
"Honey, you look beautiful." My mother smiled.
"Thanks, Mom." I said sarcastically, smiling at Michelle.
Michelle rolled her eyes, as she fixed a part of my hair. "Your hair really does look good this color."
I sighed. "Are you sure I should have died it today?"
"No, it looks good. It's like a Hayley Williams color, only not as bright."

I sighed again, and turned to look in the mirror. Today was finally my wedding day, and I was marrying the man of my dreams. But I didn't feel that happy. I mean, I should. But I don't. Maybe because I'm just nervous, I don't know. I mean, theres not going to be that many people out there when I finally walk down the asle. Since this wedding was planned out in one day day, (behind my back thanks to Michelle, Kenney, and Caleb and everyone) there's only going to be family, and the really close friends out there. But still, I look huge. After a year of waiting to marry Caleb, this is what happens to me. I get pregnant.

"It's almost time!" Kennedy came through the back doors of the dressing room. "Awh, Steph, you look so gorgeous."
I smiled and looked at her. "Thanks."
"Are you ready to be married?" Kennedy asked.
I took a deep breath, and felt nauseous. "I think so."
"You think so? I know you're ready."

I smiled once again, "Are you guys ready?" I asked Kennedy and Michelle, as they were my bridemaids.
They smiled, and nodded their heads yes.
I took a deep breath as I heard a knock on the dressing room door, knowing it would be my father to come and get me.
"You ready, sweetheart?" He smiled.
"Yes." I returned the smile, and walked out the door with him, with Michelle and Kennedy going first, and I awaited to be married.

@@@@@@

(The next day.)

Caleb and I have been married for exactly 20 hours now. And ever since we left the wedding, we were on a plane head to Jamaica. And as we arrived, it was so beautiful there like you wouldn't even imagine.
As Caleb rented a car and we had gotten afive star hotel, we rested for about an half hour.

"I'm so tired from that plane ride." I yawned and looked at Caleb as we lay on the bed.
He starred at me, smiling.
"What?" I raised my eyebrows, and smiled.
"Nothing," He picked up my hand, still smiling, and played with the wedding ring on my finger.
I smiled and closed my eyes.
"Are you going to sleep, babe?" He sounded confused.
"Noooooo," I said. "Why, do you want to?"
"No. I want to play around." He moved up twoards my face, and started biting at my neck.
I laughed, and grabbed his head, and pulled him into a kiss.

@@@@@@

"Ughh." I complained. "It's not fair that we have to go home in two days."
Caleb laughed. "I'm sorry. We'll come back. We can spend the next couple of days doing whatever you want."
I smiled. "Let's go lay on the beach or something."
"Okay," Caleb smiled back. "Let me go get changed first."

After Caleb got changed, we grabbed a bag with towls in it, some water bottles, and some snacks.
We didn't have to drive down the the beach, since the hotel was right next to it.
We only had to walk down a small hill, and we were there. It was about 7:30, and the sun was just now setting.
Caleb and I layed our towls next to eachother, and layed on our backs, watching the sky.

"It's amazing here." I said.
"I know. We should live here." He joked.
"Yeah right. I wouldn't live here. I don't want my baby being Jamaican."
Caleb laughed. "I really wish I knew what the baby was, Steph."
I sighed. "You'll know."
"I know, but I want to know before it comes." He turned his head to look at me.
I smiled. "Me too."
"Really?" Caleb got an excited, little kid look on his face.
"Mhhm." I laughed.
Caleb lifted his self off of the ground, and kissed me. "I love you." He said, with his head on top of mine.
"I love you too, Caleb." I smiled, as I sat up from the beach sand.
"And I love you too, you little baby in there." He kissed my stomach, as I laughed.
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't like this chapterrrrrrrrrrrr.

comment, please?
(: