Out of the World She's Grown So Fearful Of

Eighteen.

As soon as Kennedy heard the gunshots go off, her heart stopped. She immediatly ran over to the front door of the house.
"I woulnd't go out there if I were you." Sara told Kennedy, in a creepy voice, as she sat in the middle of the kitchen floor.
Kennedy put her hand on the doorknob, and looked at Sara. "Yeah? Well you're not me." and turned back around, to walk out the door into the dark night. And there she saw what she couldn't believe. Kyle lay on his back in the middle of the lawn, as Ronnie lay in the middle of the drive way.
"Kyle!" Kennedy screamed on the top of her lungs, and ran down the concrete steps to him, until she felt a tight, strong grasp around her ankle. She looked down, and found Ronnie, who bled a lot, and had a hold of her. "Look what-" Ronnie forced the words out.

Kennedys heart kept racing. She couldn't believe what was happening. And why it was happening, or, why it happened. She could tell that Ronnie was shot at least two times near his stomach area. And Kyle had to be the one that did it. Kennedy didn't care. She didn't care Ronnie was in pain. She just felt sorry that everything had to happen this way. And he could've not make everything happen this way, though he did. "...what he did to me, Kenn." Ronnie finished his sentence.
Kennedy yanked her ankle out of Ronnies reach. And strangely, she felt tears from in her eyes. "I don't ever want to see you again." She whispered finally, as hot tears began to fall down her cheeks. "This is the end."

Kennedy walked away from Ronnie, and made her way over to Kyle, who still lay in the wet grass. She bent down on her knees. "Kyle?" she cried out. "Kyle, can you hear me!"
"Kennedy?" Kyle's voice cracked.
Kennedy finally felt a strength of relief. "Kyle." she said under her breath. She lowered her shaking body closer to his. "Are you okay?" she said quietly, as more tears fell from her eyes.
Kyle took a deep breath. "I keep bleeding."
"What? Where?"
"My right leg." he said. "Ronnie stabbed me real deep." Kyle sat up from the ground. "But what matters is that you're okay." he forced a smile on his face, even though he was in pain from his wounded leg.
Kennedy smiled back. And then her smile faded quickly. "Whats that?" she asked, as she heard loud sirens coming from the near distance.
"Police, maybe an ambulance?" Kyle said.
Kennedy stood from the grass. "Did you call them?" she helped Kyle up from the ground.
"No." he said softly, as he held onto his bleeding leg.
"Here," Kennedy grabbed Kyle's arm, and put it around her neck, helping him walk down the lawn, and to the end of the driveway, as four police cars pulled up quickly along with an ambulance included.

"Put your hands up, now!" one of the cops surrended to Kennedy and Kyle, as he and two other cops held guns twoards them.
"Wait, wait!" Kyle yelled. "The guy you want is up there, he tried to kill us!"
The cops looked back and forth at eachother. "Wait where you are." they ordered, as the still had their guns up, and walked up the long driveway.

"I'm Detective Brown," a African man walked up to Kennedy and Kyle. "I'm going to need all of the information you can give me." he held a small notepad and a pen in his hand.
"You're going to need a lot more paper than that, then." Kyle said, in a sarcastic way.
"Okay, wait." Kennedy said. "Can we at least take him to the ambulance to get looked at? He got stabbed."
"Sure" the detective nodded. "Follow me."
Kennedy helped Kyle over to the ambulance so that the paramedics could look at him. She watched as they ripped through Kyle's black jeans. Kyle looked back at Kennedy. His lips read the words, "I love you." and smiled.
Kennedy felt her heart drop, and then smiled back. "So, where do I start?" she said, calmly, to the detective who stood by her side.
"The very begining."
"Well-" Kennedy was interrupted by one of the cops who was up the drive way. "Hey, Steven!We're going to need another ambulance, this guy's bleeding to death!" he yelled.
"All right!" he yelled back. "We're gonna have to take this to the police department and talk, if thats fine with you."
Kennedy shook her head.
"And hey," he said before he walked away, "it look's like you were on of the lucky ones."
♠ ♠ ♠
more comments=more updates.
:)))))))))