Out of the World She's Grown So Fearful Of

Nineteen.

(2 weeks later;)
Ronnie died.
He died five days after he was shot. And the night he passed, Ronnies mother called Kennedy late. Kyle and Kennedy were sleeping, until they woke from the loud, annoying sound of Kennedy's cellphone going off on the nightstand next to where she lay. She turned over on her side, and grabbed it quickly, answering it. "hello?" she said, with a scatchy voice.
"Oh, dear, I'm sorry to bother you." Ronnie's mother spoke.
"Mrs.Radke?"
Mrs.Radke sobbed. "Oh, Kennedy--I just thought I'd let you know how sorry I am for all the pain, and trouble Ronald has caused you."
Kennedy looked over at Kyle, who had his head down on his pillow, and his eyes looking up at hers. "Whats wrong?" he whispered, quietly.
Kennedy looked away from him. "Really, don't be sorry, it's not your fault at all."
Mrs.Radke kept crying. And Kennedy felt a tight knot in her stomach, like something was wrong. She was extremly nervous talking to Ronnies mother. And she just wanted to hang the phone up, and go back to sleep.
"He passed away Kennedy, tonight--hes gone." her crying grew heavier. At the moment Kennedy didn't know what to say. She couldn't believe what she had just heard. Her face went blank, she was shocked. "I'm really sorry to hear that, really." she said in a quiet voice. "What can I do to help you?" she asked, although, she didn't know why. Why would she help the mother of the man who tried to kill her? And kill Kyle? The man who has caused her so much pain. But then again, it wasn't Mrs.Radkes fault. She couldn't control Ronnies actions. She honestly felt sorry for her.
"Oh, nothing. You don't have to help, I just thought I'd let you know." Kennedy heard her blow her noise, in the phone. "I'll let you go now, take care."
"You too." Kennedy said, then ended the call, and looked over and down at Kyle.
"Ronnies dead." she said.
Kyles eyes went wide.
And they were speachless.

&&&&&&

(3 days later.)

"And do you, Kyle William Burns, take Kennedy Jane Serra, to be your lawfully wedded wife?" a priest asked Kyle, as he and Kennedy stood at an alter, waiting to be married. Kyle looked into Kennedys eyes, and never felt so good. She looked gorgeous. He loved the way she looked. As he blonde hair was perfectly curled, and fell three inches below her shoulders, and her dress--was breath taking. "I do." he smiled, the biggest, brightest smile Kennedy has ever seen form on his face.
"And do you, Kennedy Jane Serra, take Kyle William Burns, to be your lawfully wedded husband?"
Kennedy smiled. "I do."
They put the rings on eachothers left handed ring fingers, "You may now kiss the bride." the priest spoke. Kyle leaned in and kissed his new bride. Everyone cheered proudly. "Everyone, I would like to congradulate the new, Mr. and Mrs. Burns."
Kyle and Kennedy looked at eachother, still smiling. Kyle took Kennedys hand, and began walking down the aisle, where flower petals were being thrown onto them. "YEAH, DUDE! GO GET LUCKY!" Austin yelled out from the croud.
Kyle and Kennedy laughed. They walked out to their limo that was waiting for them outside, in the warm, beautiful day of June 19th, as everyone followed them out. Kyle opened the limo door for Kennedy to get in, and he got in behind her.

"Finally." Kyle said, scooting close to Kennedy, as he begun to kiss her. He could feel her lips form a smile on her face. "Did I ever tell you how much I love you?" he said, moving away from her lips. "I suppose you have," Kennedy smiled. "Did I ever tell you how much I loved you?"
Kyle smiled. "Happy Birthday, Mrs.Burns."
"Why, thank you, Mr. Burns."

Every story can have a happy ending. Or can it?
♠ ♠ ♠
:)))))
Final chapter.
If I get enough comments, then a sequel maybe?!
:)))