Out of the World She's Grown So Fearful Of

Two.

Twenty minutes later, Kennedy had already helped Ronnie to bed.
She did that almost everynight, help him off the couch, held him up from falling to the ground.
And that's when Ronnie would always alpoligize to her. Whenever he was passed out. Whenever he didn't even mean it, or know what he was saying.

Kennedy made sure that Ronnie was asleep, and got up slowly from the bed, so he wouldn't hear her.
He was a really heavy sleeping, though. That sometimes, was a good thing.
She bent down on her knees by her bed, and grabbed her bag she packed for her cousins, and headed to the bedroom door.
Kennedy stopped herself, and looked at her abusive boyfriend. She whispered, "I don't ever want to see you again.." and walked out into the living room, then finally outside the house.

She looked for Austin's big black jeep, and then she finally found it about a block down.
When she started to run twoards his car, that's when he finally noticed her and drove up to her.
Austin jumped out of his jeep rather quickly, and walked quickly to Kennedy, and burried her into a hug.
After the hug, that's when Austin noticed her face.

"What the hell did he do!" he yelled, touching Kennedy's face.
She looked down. "Its nothing. Can we please get out of here?"
"No, I'm not leaving until I go kick his ass!" Austin started walking twoards Kennedy and Ronnie's house.
"Austin! Stop. Please, please don't go back there. Please." Kennedy felt like crying.
"Okay, but he's not getting away with this." Austin shook his head and took his cousin's bag and placed it in the car as they got it.
"How did this happen, Kennedy?"
"A fight. That's how it always happens." Kennedy staired out the window.
"How long has this been going on?"
"Austin, I don't know." she looked at him. "Maybe about a year now? I don't know. A while."
He sighed and started the car. "Your going to be safe for now on. I promise that."

*******

The next morning, Kennedy woke up at the bottom of the bed in the guest room at Austin's house, from the noise of guys.
She walked down the hallway, and seen what was going on.
Of course, Kyle, Austin, and Marc. Playing Wii.
Kennedy stood there, watching them. She thought it was funny how guys would go so crazy with video games.

"Dude! OH MY GOD! Your not doing it right how many times do I have to show you?!" Austin yelled at Marc. "See, your supposed to lean this way! Your not supposed to do this." he showed Marc.
"Okay dude, chill it's just a game." Marc said.
Kyle laughed. Then spotted Kennedy.
"Heeeey!" Kyle ran over to her and hugged her, and actually lifted her from the floor.
"Okay, wow!" Kennedy yelled.
Kyle put her down. "Are you okay? Do you want me to go beat him up for you?"
Kennedy laughed. "No, Kyle. I'm fine."
"Just making sure, you know I'd do anything for you."
Kennedy smiled, and blushed a little, then walked past him into the kitchen to hide it.

Kyle always had a crush on Kennedy.
He always treated her like she was perfect, Kennedy loved that.
But she had Ronnie.
And she still has Ronnie.

"Are you hungry Kennedy?!" Austin called from the other room.
"No, I'm good!" Kennedy called back as she made her self some ice water facing the kitchen counter.
"Do you want me to cook you some breakfast?" Kyle stood behind Kennedy, scaring her half to death.
"Ohmygod! Kyle don't do that!"
He laughed.
"And no, thanks but I'm not hungry."
"Are you sure? I mean, I wouldn't mind cooking."
"Honest, I'm not hungry. Thanks for asking though."
He laughed. "Well at least hang out with me today?"
Kennedy smiled. "And do what? Play video games all day?"
"Are you making fun of me?" he crossed his arms and smiled.
"Maybe."
"No, seriously. I want to hang out with you. We haven't had 'Kyle and Kennedy time' in a long time."
"Kyle and Kennedy time?" she laughed at him.
"Yeah. Kyle and Kennedy time. Come onnnnnn."
"What would we do?"
"Whatever you want." he smiled at her.
"You pick. And maybe I'll go."
"There's this festivle thing. We could go check it out if you want to."
"Okay, I'll go." she smiled and walked past him.
"Kennedy," he called after her.
She turned around. "Yeah?"
"2:00"
"Ok." she looked down and smiled.

"What are you all smiling about?" Austin asked, smiling strangly at Kennedy as she walked past him.
"What? I'm not."
"You liar! Your still doing it."
"That's because how weird looking you are."
Austin laughed sarcastically. "Hahaahaha. Funny, cuz."