We Don't Always See The Bright Side And I Lied When I Said I was Fine

Just Another Chapter

Once the coast was clear, Frank managed to sneak out of the bathroom with no more disturbing goings on. The party was still going, music full blast. He spotted Mikey sat on his own in the corner of the room, drink in hand.
Frank headed over to him. “I’m finally out” he gasped.
“what took you so long?” Mikey asked.
“You really don’t want to know. It may scar you for life. Lets just say it involved your brother and some girl called Claire” Frank said.
Mikey’s eyes widened. “Oh my god! Ewww!”
Frank laughed. “Yeah, but they got interrupted so, it’s okay”
Mikey laughed. “Do you want to dance?”
“I’d love to”
The two boys danced around for a while. The party was starting to end. People were leaving and they had to turn the music down. Also, they were almost out of alcohol.
Looking around the room, almost everyone left looked extremely tired or had already passed out.
“I think it’s time for bed” Mikey said to Frank.
Frank nodded his head in agreement, he felt like he was about to collapse on the spot from tiredness.
The two went to Mikey’s room, both stripping to their own underwear. Frank crawled onto his airbed and Mikey climbed into his own bed. “Do you want to sleep in here tonight?” Mikey asked, a small smile on his face, patting the side of the bed.
Frank thought for a while. “what do you have in mind?” he asked.
“Sleeping” Mikey answered. “Why, what did you think I wanted?”
“Nothing… Yeah, I’ll get in”
Frank climbed up to Mikey’s side. “Good night Mikey”
“Good night Frank” Mikey leant over and gave Frank a small kiss on the cheek. Frank felt himself blush a little, but it still wasn’t long before he fell to sleep.