We Don't Always See The Bright Side And I Lied When I Said I was Fine

A little more

Morning came far too quickly for Frank. He opened his eyes to see Mikey facing him, still fast asleep with his arm over Frank. Frank smiled to himself and tries to move without disturbing Mikey.
He looked so cute and peaceful when he was asleep. Like an angel or something. He slowly lifted Mikey’s arm up so he could slip out of bed without waking him.
Deciding on taking a shower before anything else, he slowly padded in his zombie-like state to the bathroom. Maybe it would wake him up a bit.
He locked the door behind him and stripped off, turning on the shower.
He let the warm water run down him, waking his body up and making him feel instantly more alert.
He got out and dried himself off, wrapping the towel around himself. He unlocked the door, but as he opened it came face to face with Mikey. “Sorry…” Mikey mumbled, turning away. He looked like he was blushing.
“No, it’s okay” Frank said. He walked past Mikey and smiled.
“Frank?”
“what?”
“Come here…”
Frank turned and headed back to Mikey.
Mikey smiled and looked Frank up and down. He suddenly pulled Frank into a kiss.
“Hey hey hey! What’s going on here?”
The two shot around to see Gerard emerging out of his own bedroom.
“No wonder he wanted you to share his room!” Gerard placed his hands on his hips and looked at the two boys. “How longs this been going on?”
“It hasn’t” Mikey said quickly.
Gerard frowned, looking rather sceptical. “Yeah, whatever, but please, Frank put some clothes on. Mikey’s getting turned on”