I Do Not Fall For Boys

“Has one of you f-ckers called an ambulance!”

BAM’S POV
“He’s been practically living here for six months, are you sure he doesn’t have a home?” Phil asked
“Phil, he just happens to like it here ok”
“Whatever, I don’t mind the kid I just wonder why he’s never at his place is all”
“Phil, you don’t wonder. That requires though, which requires a functioning brain” I teased then ran off laughing
“BAM!” he shouted but failed to bother to remove himself from in front of the tv
“Your father has a point Bam honey” Ape said from the kitchen
“Do you want him to hear you?” I asked flatly
“I think He already has” Jess said seeing Ville walking downstairs, his hair looking like he’d never even heard of a brush in his life.
“Oh Ville honey,” April said embarrassed, “I didn’t know you were up”
“It’s fine,” he replied yawning. I watched him as he rubbed his hand up the back of his neck, ruffling his hair tiredly.
“Hey you know I just realized it’s like having a second little brother” Jess said sounding as thick as ever as he smiled, clearly proud of himself.
“Yeah Jess, great skills you have” I said rolling my eyes at my brother who was no longer paying attention as he was distracted by a flashing cartoon ad for cereal on the tv
“One and one make two indeed” Ville said with a sweet smile, like butter wouldn’t melt in his mouth.
“You boys have to get to school, c’mon five minutes” April said ushering the boys upstairs
“Maybe I should be leaving...going back to my own house” Ville said as he scavenged through a pile of clothes looking for something clean
“NO!” I shouted. Crap, that was loud...and far too quick o be passed as normal
“Bam, you ok?” Ville asked with a giggle. Come on, the boy giggles, who could resist that?
“Ville, I wanted to talk to you about something” I said biting my lip.
He was still crouching on the ground sorting through his clothes, “Mhm, sure just hang on a sec”
Oh god, what do I say. Seriously why’d I open my mouth, why can’t I just see him as a normal friend.
“What’s up Bam?” He turned around and looked at me, sparkling emerald eyes staring right at me. He was so stunning, such a beautiful boy. Boy. That’s why.
“Uhh...um...” I stuttered like an idiot
“Spit it out” he laughed playfully
“I was just gonna say I-” love you? Yeah Bam, scare the damn guy. Just shut up. Keep your damn mouth shut.
“You what, Bam?” Ville asked pulling on his jacket
“I...” think I LOVE YOU, it’s not that hard to say, “I think we’d better hurry or mom will have a breakdown” I finished a little too quickly for my mouth to form the words.

VILLE’S POV
“Lookie, it’s Lover Boy and Finland” cackled Dunn
“By golly, so it is” laughed Novak in a posh accent
“Get screwed Novak” Bam spat
“Like you do” cackled Dunn finding himself the most amusing thing on the earth
“Oooh” the crowd of people who’d gathered chorused. Don’t these kids have better things to do? Then again Big Brother is proclaimed as the greatest entertainment ever so that pretty much explains it.
“You just gonna take that?” yelled a random.
Well, this is certainly an awkward situation, maybe I can just pretend I’m not here, I shut my eyes and opened them again. I squeezed my eyes shut, the darkness taking over for a second. Nope, still here damn Novak and Dunn were still there.
Bam stepped further toward Novak. Don’t Bam, oh god Bam don’t do it.
His fist collided hard with Novak’s jaw. Yep...He did it.
“That all ya got?” Novak smirked spitting some blood on the pavement. The bright summer sun replected off the red shiny liquid
“FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!” chorused the randoms. Why people found this entertaining was beyond me I mean sure there’s violence but it’s no Quentin Tarantino movie
“Bam, just quit it” I hissed from where I was standing my feet feeling as though they had melted into the pavement and I’d become a permanent fixture.
“Yeah Finland wouldn’t want his Lover Boy hurt” laughed Dunn
“Dunn, shove it” I yelled but straight after realizing that probally wasn’t the best possible move ever.
“Where you’d like to” he snickered. I must admit on a normal day I’d pay him that one
But unfortunately I wasn’t in a comedian mood screw it, screw it all to hell. We’re all going to hell but today I’m taking Dunn with me
I ran at him bowling him over onto the cement of the school yard. His shoulder grazing the rough cement
The crowd cheered, finding this a bunch of guys trying to kill each other an apparently appealing concept.
“Eep a Finnish Pansy, I’m so very terrifi-” his mockery cut short as I punched him in the cheast. He wheezed for a second then hit back.
Though I was taller he was stronger and bigger built than my frail frame. Maybe Ape was right, maybe I should eat more.
His fist crashed to my cheek, this was gonna bruise. I could tell.
“Well f-cker how you feeling now?!” I heard Novak scream again but this time there was no reply.
Dunn stopped and stared at me, his eyes softening and his lip noticeably quivering.
He quickly glanced over at Novak and Bam.
“M-Ma-Magera?” Novak’s voice came, “Magera, quit f-ckin around! I know you’re fine” He didn’t sound like he even believed himself then. Oh god is Bam ok?
Dunn scrambled off me and looked at Novak.
It seemed as though reality had just hit him as he clambered off Bam and though he was trying to choke it back tears formed in his eyes.
“Oh god” were the barely audible words to escape his mouth.
“Novak?” Dunn asked his voice both confused and shaky.
“Oh my f-cking god, holy sh-t” Novak muttered as if in a trance.
Bam? Bam still hadn’t said a word, he was still lying on the ground.
“NOVAK!”Dunn shouted to the blank faced boy
Still no reply from either Bam or Novak
“Oh god, oh god, oh god” I muttered over and over. I ran over and crouched over Bam, Dunn following close behind me.
Hunched over his bloodied body I leaned close to him. He was still breathing at least. So that was a good sign, right? I smoothed his wavy hair from his face.
“Bam?” I repeated his name over and over, each time my voice shaking just a little more.
“Has one of you f-ckers called an ambulance!” I heard a clearly distraught Dunn shout to the crowd of gasping onlookers.