I Do Not Fall For Boys

"I’m Ville Valo, screw-up failure, and I do not fa

VILLE’S POV
I made general conversation with the Bam skater until the bus pulled up out front the brick building.
It looked so cold and unwelcoming, I shuddered and walked off the bus, wishing I could turn around and get back on and go home.
“Ok, Ville, I’ll see ya round” Bam waved and jumped onto the board, skating off.
Are room 2A and 2B different? They both have a 2...dammit who made this stupid thing. I was getting frustrated and decided it wasn’t worth it so I went to have a smoke.
I wandered out to the car park and sat against the harsh bricks. I took out a cigarette and lit it. It relaxed me and I stared off into the distance watching the way the smoke danced in the wind.
“Ville” I heard someone say. Crap, I’d been caught already? Don’t these people have the decency to wait til I’ve at least finished my cigarette?
“Ville?” I heard again. I sighed turned to see...Bam.
“Oh, hey Bam” I said after a moment.
“Whatcha doing?” he asked sitting next to me on his board.
“Smoking” I replied dumbly. Stupid Ville, that’s pretty obvious god you’re an idiot.
“Uh, I mean...” I paused, not knowing what I meant.
“Smoking” Bam finished with a smile.
I offered him one but he shook his head, brown locks blowing in the wind softly.
His smile was infectious, and I had no anti-venom.
I can’t be falling for him. I’m Ville Valo, screw-up failure, and I do not fall for American boys.

BAM’S POV
“What are you doing here?” Ville asked.
“Skating” I replied like it was obvious answer, I added a cheesy grin for effect.
“So,” I said desperate for a subject change or anything to distract myself from Ville’s pale face.
“So...?” he copied with a mischievous grin. Oh god don’t do that, why was he doing that? Don’t do that face...it’s too much of a turn on.
“Uh, you didn’t end up actually going to school, huh?” I said quickly, diverting my eyes to my shoes.
“I did so...I just didn’t go into the school” he replied, I could tell he’d be doing that grin again so I chose not to look him in the eye.
“Nice first impression” I replied shuffling and lying on my stomach.
“I do try” he replied dryly with a laugh.
I heard a scuffling noise and then saw Ville to lie on his stomach, his head propped up on his hands.
“What’s the plan now?” I asked after a silence.
“Plan?” he asked watching the traffic pass.
“Yeah, you just gonna lye here all day?” I pulling on my hoodie as the cold further crept on.
“That was sounding pretty good to me” he said bluntly.
“And catch pneumonia too? What a bonus” I replied flatly.
“Oh?” he paused and I heard him shuffle some more, he climbed to his feet and then leaned down, “I’ll keep you warm” he smirked and then walked off.