My Heart Is Yours

All time lows

I sat up and put both of my hands on his face. ‘What Kyle? What is it?’ I whispered. ‘It…its Caleb. He got in a car wreck, he’s being rushed to the hospital right now.’ He said with his eyes staring me straight in the eye. ‘I don’t understand, I thought he was with you? I said, placing my hands into his hands. ‘We decided to meet at Denny's instead, and we both left to go to his house and he called me panicking, telling me he doesn’t know what’s going to happen to him, and to go to the hospital as soon as possible.’ He said as his face reddened up. I hopped out of bed and put all of my clothes on, not caring about what my hair looked like. I glanced over to see Kyle sitting on the bed with his hands over his face. I kneeled down, took his hands, kissed his cheek, and told him everything was going to be alright. He grinned, stood up, and took my hand. We walked out to his car and headed to the hospital. ‘Emmy, All Time Low just asked us if we wanted to tour with them next month. What if Caleb is like paralyzed?’ he said with his eyes getting watery. ‘Baby, I’m sure everything will be okay. Tell ATL yes and just see what happens.’ I said wiping the tears off Kyle’s face. We got to the hospital, got the room number and ran to his room. As soon as we got in their we saw him, IVs in his arms, bloody nose and lip, and blood rushing out of his head. Me and Kyle went to opposite sides of him trying to start a conversation. The first words to come out of his mouth were, ‘I’m terrified.’ I grabbed his hand and looked at Kyle to see tears coming down his face. ‘Caleb yr going to be alright, you’ll be out of here by next week. And next month we will be touring, and everything will be fine.’ Kyle said, separating every word with a deep breath. ‘Can I speak to you outside?’ the doctor said to us. ‘Kyle you go, ill stay with Caleb.’ I said, trying to act sound brave. Kyle walked out of the room. ‘Is he going to be okay sir? Kyle said trying not to have panic in his voice.
♠ ♠ ♠
more comments? how did you like it? =] wait for the next chapter to see if Caleb is okay or not? :D