Dark Angel

Falling Head Over Heels

Imogene's POV

I felt some one underneath me stir. I opened my eyes, only for them to be greeted by the small rays of light coming through the basement window. I hissed slightly and covered my eyes. My head was pounding very badly and I was feeling sick.
"I guess I had a little too much to drink last night," I whispered, trying to remember where I was. I felt another movement underneath me and looked around. I was lying on the couch with Tre and Billie underneath me. My feet were over Billie's lap and my head had been conveniently placed on a pillow on Tre's lap. I slowly lifted my feet off of Billie and swung them over the side of the couch. I took a glance around the room looking for Mike. He had passed out on the carpeted half of the basement. I got up, I guess a little too fast, because I felt a wave of dizziness wash over me. I fell back onto Tre and Billie. They both awoke with a groan.
"What's going on?" Billie asked, sleepily.
"I fell back. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to wake you," I said quickly. Tre shrugged it off and stood up. He stumbled towards the basement stairs. I quickly followed him, making sure he wouldn't fall down the stairs, on account of he was more wasted than I was. Tre walked into the kitchen and immediately dove for one of the cabinets. He opened it up and noticed it was the cereal cabinet. He started throwing cereal boxes all over the floor and at me. Finally, he found what he wanted, Lucky Charms. I sighed and started to pick up the other boxes of cereal he left on the floor. Tre was now pouring his cereal into a bowl and started eating. I sat down next to him, with a bowl, and poured myself some cereal. We didn't speak much the whole time we were eating I decided to break the silence.
"Do you got a hang over?" I asked loudly knowing it would bother him. It bothered me also since I had one, too.
"Yeah," he shouted at me. I winced and covered my ears. He smirked, before getting up and walking towards the bathroom. He motioned for me to follow him. I got up and did so. He reached into the medicine cabinent and pulled out an Aspirin bottle before pulling out two tablets and handing me some, then he got some for himself. He poured us both a glass of water. I smiled and drank down the tablets with the water. Tre did also.
"Thanks," I whispered before walking out of the room. A smile spread across my face as I left. I felt someone grab my wrist. I spun around to find Tre. He smiled at me; his face was getting closer and closer to mine. And then, we kissed.
Tre's POV

Oh my God Tre! You just fucking kissed her! Why did you do that? Now she probably thinks you're a fucking fucktard who can't control his impulses!, a voice shouted in my head as I pulled away from Imogene and blushed.
"Sorry," I mumbled before I started to walk away. She just stood there, stunned I guess. I took one more glance at her before returning back down into the basement. Billie was now fully awake and tuning his guitar. He was trying to write a song. I looked around for Mike who was now sitting up straight in the couch, but was still asleep. I sat down next to him and leaned over. My face was a few inches away from his ear. I smiled and shouted as loud as possible, "You got a hangover!!" He jerked awake and held his throbbing head.
"Tre, shut up. I got a hangover," he whined rubbing his eyes. I smiled as I heard footsteps coming down the stairs. I turned to see Imogene, who was now out of her state of shock. Once our eyes met, a smile rose across her soft, red lips. She walked over to Mike and handed him a few tablets and a glass of water.
"Thanks," he said, swiftly taking the tablets and gulping down the water. Imogene giggled, causing my heart to skip a beat. Her dark, green eyes glanced at me as she smiled again.

"Tre can I talk to you?" she asked, "Alone," she added when Billie and Mike were paying full attention and looking at us. I nodded and stood up. She led me up the stairs and out the basement door.
"About the kiss, it was nothing," I started to ramble once the door was shut behind us," I didn't mean too. I just couldn't help myself. I'm sorry Imo..." She had cut me off mid sentence with a mind-blowing kiss.
"No need to apologize," she whispered once she pulled away. I leaned in and kissed her again. Each kiss we shared getting deeper and deeper. Each kiss more passionate. Her lips moved along with mine as we continued. I pulled away gasping for air.
"I've been wanting to do that for years," I whispered. She smiled and nodded. I reached for the doorknob and opened the door. Billie and Mike came toppling forward onto the linoleum floor.
"Eaves dropping were we?" Imogene asked placing her hands on her hips. Mike and Billie Joe vigorously shook their heads 'no' at her question. I snorted with laughter as I walked past Billie and Mike, and into the basement. Imogene and the boys followed. Imogene took a seat on my lap, with Mike and Billie beside us. Billie switched on the TV and flipped through the channels.
"Ooh! Sesame Street!" I shouted. He stopped flipping through the channels so I could watch it. We were all still pretty smashed from last night so even the dumbest things made us laugh. My favourite character, Ernie, used the term 'Green Day' and we all started cracking up.
"Hey we're having a Green Day now!" Imogene shouted, jumping up and falling flat across mine and Billie's lap. Billie and I winced, mainly because she fell on our sensitive spots. She giggled madly and then stood up to grab Blacky and sit back down on the floor. Billie grabbed Blue and joined her. They started to play 'I Wanna Be Sedated' by The Ramones. I ran over to a drum set in the corner and started to play the beat to the song. Mike joined in with the bass riffs. After the song was finished, I went mental on the drums. I started to hit every surface on the drums as hard as possible. The other three clapped their hands over their ears and started screaming at me to stop.
"Tre stop it!" Imogene screamed over the racket. I smirked and shook my head, there was no way I was going to stop playing. I began to bash the cymbals as hard as possible, making it sound similar to a series of gunshots.
"FUCKING STOP!" Billie shouted still holding his hands over his ears, Blue hanging loosely from his shoulders. The gave a sigh of relief when I finally gave in and set my sticks on the tomtom. I watched as Imogene set down her guitar and walk over to me with a smile pasted on her lips. I thought I was going to get a kiss, but instead she snatched my drum sticks away and stalked up the stairs ending my day of fun.