Dark Angel

Torn In Two Places

Imogene

The infernal thing called an alarm clock was heard beeping through out my room. I groaned as I ran my fingers through my disheveled brown hair. I stretched out my other hand and slammed my closed fist on the snooze button of my alarm. I snuggled back underneath the warmth of my covers when I small tap echoed from the closed window. I chose to ignore it and closed my eyes only to hear another pebble hit the window. I sat up in the bed that had been provided to me by Ollie and stretched before swinging my legs over the side of it. I stood up and stepped over to the window and peered outside to find Tre in the backyard, waving up at me. Pursing my lips I gave him the finger before silently tip toeing out of the room and down the hall.

"Imogene? Where are you going?" asked a very tired Billie who had just stepped out of the bathroom and was heading for his room down the hall. I let out the breath I didn't know I had been holding and sighed.
"Tre's outside being an idiot," I whispered. He rolled his eyes and nodded in understanding before scratching his bare chest. I couldn't help but look him over. He looked so sexy wearing nothing, but his checkered boxers. His disheveled, newly died blonde hair shagging in his eyes.
"Earth to Imo. You there?" he asked snapping his fingers in front of my face. I snapped my eyes shut and shook my head, trying to snap out of the trance I was in. A chuckle reverberated from deep within his chest as he wrapped his arm around my shoulders.
"You were starring off into space," he said smiling his toothy smile. I almost melted under his touch, but suddenly I remembered about Tre, my boyfriend, that was currently outside freezing his ball off waiting for me. I took the stairs two-by-two and finally reached the first floor landing, the tiled floor cold underneath my bare feet. I tore off down the hallway as quickly and quietly as possible. Soon the back door came into view as I ran into the small family room. Before opening the door, I peered outside to find Tre looking in the window at the same time. I smiled at him as I opened the door and let him in.
"I thought I was going to freeze my last nut off," he said once he eagerly walked into the warm house and embraced me in a hug. He connected his lips with mine and licked my lower lip, knowing that was what he had to do to make me horny. I pushed him away from me a bit, smiling as I did so.
"Aw, c'mon. Don't be mean," Tre said complaining. I giggled and shook my head before a yawn escaped my lips. I looked around the room and spotted the small digital clock that was sitting on the end table next to the couch.
"You do know it's 5:45 in the morning, right?" I asked starring at him.
"Yeah. I just couldn't wait 'till you got out of school to see you. So I came over," he said sliding his hands down lower around my waist.

"Aw, how sweet. The drummer boy is smitten over a loser like Imogene," a mocking voice said from behind us.
"Billie shut the fuck up," I hissed.
"I was just kidding," he stated, trying to avoid being ripped to pieces by the hands of a girl like me. He knew very well that I could kick his ass up and down the block with out breaking a sweat. He flashed me a killer smile to get on my good side again. I rolled my eyes and tried my hardest not to melt from his smile. How could I be feeling this way for Billie, I already have Tre. Was it because of his killer smile, his good looks, or the way his green eyes shone in the dim light? Instantly, I knew I was torn between the two men, and that I loved the young man I had considered a brother for so many years and the drummer boy I had acquired a crush on over the years. I slowly pulled away from the drummer and walked into the small kitchen that was attached to the family room. While I was up, I might as well make a pot of coffee. I went fishing through the cabinets, looking for the coffee beans. Billie walked into the kitchen beside me and reached into the next cabinet before pulling out a large Folgers can and handed to me.
"Thanks," I muttered with a smile and prepared my coffee. Billie hopped onto counter top, dangling his feet over the edge, and studied my form as I bent over the coffee maker, eagerly waiting for the pot to fill up with the dark brown liquid.
"Get your eyes off my girl," Tre said jokingly as he wrapped his muscular arms around my waist and pulled me away from the coffee maker. I shrieked out of surprise and accidentally grabbed onto the hem of Billie's boxers, pulling them down a bit.
"Jeeze, Imo. I didn't know you felt that way about me," the lead guitarist said, grabbing onto the top of his boxers to stop them from going down passed his hips.
"Why would I like you when I got this sexy beast as my boyfriend?" I asked as I wrapped my arms around Tre's neck and planted my lips on his. Billie squealed in disgust as he jumped off the counter and ran out of the room. I pulled away from Tre and stared at him as he ran away.
"Weirdo," Tre muttered before placing his fingers underneath my chin and turning my head to face him. He slowly leaned in and kissed my lips, a quiet moan working its way up from my chest.
"Stop kissing," Billie squealed from the hallway. Of course, Tre and I ignored him and deepened the kiss. Slowly we pulled apart from each other, his baby blue eyes meeting my gray-green ones. A smile graced his lips before he leaned in to kiss me one last time.

"Well, I'm gonna take a quick shower while my coffee's brewin'. See ya," I said smiling at the fact that Tre was already horny and knowing how the last sentence that I had said would affect him. I pulled away and tore off down the hallway and up the stairs. I heard his footsteps following me when he was suddenly stopped by the lead guitarist.
"Where are you going?" his voice echoed up the stairwell.
"With her," Tre's eager voice stated. I found some amusement in this conversation and sat down on the top step, listening intently.
"Nuh uh. Not in my house you're not," Billie stated matter-of-factly.
"Oh come on," Tre complained, stomping his foot on the tile.
"Nope. Sorry," the lead guitarist said dragging the drummer out of the hallway and into the family room.
"Billie, you're mean!" I shouted down from the stairs before standing up and walking towards the bathroom before I was stopped by Brad, Billie's step father.
"Will you keep it down?" he asked.
"I'm sorry, sir," I muttered.
"You better be," he said before turning around and walking back into his and Ollie's bedroom. I flipped him off once he shut the door and continued my way to the bathroom.
***

A good fifteen minutes later a stepped out of the shower. I looked around for my clothes and realized I hadn't brought any in. I hastily grabbed the towel and dried myself off before wrapping it around myself, trying to cover up my body as best as I could. I walked over to the door and opened it a bit to peer down the hallway. A smile spread across my lips when I noticed it was empty except for Tre and Billie. I opened the door wide enough to slip out and sauntered down the hall towards my room. Both boys turned their heads my way, eyes wide. Tre placed a hand over the lead guitarist's eyes and wolf whistled, as Billie pulled the drummer's hand from his eyes. I smiled and walked briskly passed them before opening my bedroom door, turning my head to them to see them both bend over and try and look up the back of the towel. I scoffed and stepped into my room before slamming the door shut and locking it so they couldn't barge in.

No one's point of view

"Damn," Billie breathed out as he mentally cursed at himself for becoming aroused. Imogene was like his sister, and even though she was hot, it was just wrong for him to like her. Plus she was already taken by one of his closest friends. He walked down the hallway towards his room so Tre wouldn't notice the bulge in his boxers.
"Hot, isn't she?" Tre asked as he followed after the guitarist.
"Yeah. You're lucky," Billie said as he stepped into his room and walked over to his bed. He sat down and covered himself in his covers and rolled over onto his side and pretended to try and sleep.
"You're not going to sleep are you?" Tre asked as he sat down on the edge of the bed.
"Maybe. Why?" Billie asked. All he was really doing was trying to think of disgusting things to will his erection to collapse. Once things, literally, became a little less hard for him, he rolled over onto his back and stared up at the ceiling.
"I knew you weren't going to sleep," Tre said smiling down at his friend. Billie rolled his eyes and sighed. He turned his head to the door when it suddenly opened. A smile spread across his lips as Imogene stepped into the room.
"Enjoy the peep show, boys?" she asked narrowing her eyes, her damp hair draping over her shoulders. Tre shook his head 'yes' vigorously, but stopped once he received a scowl from his girlfriend. Imogene sighed and walked over to the bed before sitting down next to Tre. She laid back and sprawled out across Billie's legs.

"I don't wanna go to school," she complained as the lead guitarist sat up and looked at her, trying his hardest to stop himself from stroking her hair.
"I still don't know why you go to Pinhole. Why don't you just drop out like we did?" Tre asked as he ran his fingers through his girlfriend's hair, which was the exact same thing Billie wanted to do.
"I actually want to graduate, but I'll probably drop out once Mike graduates. Plus we're going on tour," Imogene said.
"Oh, shit. The tour," Billie muttered, running a hand through his hair.
"Shit. We don't have a drummer," the only female in the room realized.
"I could drum for you. The Lookouts and I aren't doing anything," Tre offered.
"Thanks a bunch," Imogene said as she sat up and kissed the drummer's lips. Billie clenched and unclenched his fingers. He had to watch the girl he loved make out with his best friend. He didn't know how long he could take it before snapping. As if his silent prayers had been answered the two before him broke apart. Imogene glanced towards the small digital clock that was on Billie's nightstand and groaned when she realized her bus would be arriving soon. She slowly stood up and walked out of the room and headed towards her room to brush her hair and to apply her eyeliner.