Blinded In Chains

Sidewnder

** Chloe's POV **

After all laughter died down, I decided to talk to Jimmy for a bit. Not only was he my favorite (But they are all hot!) and to be honest he hasn't spoken much except when he screamed crap.
I'm sure he just hurt himself.

I made my way around the room to where I believed Jimmy was located. I barely saw his blue eyes because they were squinted. His lips were in a form of a firm line.

"Hello Jimmy, are you okay? You look upset and you haven't really talked. Something bothering you?" I asked, worry noticable in my voice.

"Uh... Well I've been trying to think of a few people to go into our Unholy Confessions video. We are all aloud to choose some of our fans." He replied waving his hand indicating the band.

"Oh so is it stressful?"

"It can be because I don't want some of our fans to be hurt." He frowned.

"Well..if you think about it, the fans will respect you because not many bands respect their fans so much to add them into videos and all." I smiled. Which made Jimmy grin.

"Your right I never thought of it that way." We were suddenly interupted by Matt Berry announceing that the band had to go on soon.

"Oh okay. Uhm maybe I'll see you have the show or somthing." I said while standing up. I really want to hang out with them more.

"Of coarse we want to see you two! You guys are halarious!" Zacky shouted patting my back. I smiled while Kimmie tuged on my arm to bring me to the front of the mosh pit.

The front is where your not hit as much.

While watching the show I was simply hypnotized by how much effort everyone put into today. And insted of Synyster doing his solo... Jimmy did a drum solo. I've never seen him personaly take over like that, leaving Syn in the dust.

After his dazzilng solo he jumped up and scanned the crowd. I could have sworn he spotted Kimmie and I since his smile grew. He walked away from his drum kit and shouted something at Matt and pointed in our direction.

Matt smiled and nodded viciously. Whom also started to talk to the rest of the band. Synyster hurriedly ran to a security gaurd and pointed toward us.

What the hell is going on!? My mind was racing and utterly confused.

I'm pretty sure Kimmie felt the same because she had the same look I did.

At the moment, Jimmy was jumping up and down smiling like a moron. Matt looked over joyed also.

I soon felt myself being lifted up slowly. My imediate actions were to thrash and scream.

I herd Kimmie shout profanities. I saw the entire band laughing except Jimmy. I felt so confused. Until that is, I realized the security gaurd was talking to me.

"Hey sweetie ready to go on stage?" He shouted over the noise of the crowd. I froze instantly and looked back over to Jimmy who was grinning like that cat from Alice in Wonderland.

Holy shit!