Finding a Fairy Tale Ending

Doctors Visit

My parents couldn't come get me. My emergency contact couldn't come get me. So, I was stuck at school... unless I pass out or something and get sent to the hospital. Which I didn't want. Nothing could make the sickness go away all morning. And I spent it in the nurse. A whole morning in the nurses office. I was going to have so much homework...

"Are you sure I cant just carry a trash can with me so I can make my classes?" I asked for the 100th time.

"No dear. You can't." And after saying that she walked over to another girl who looked sick, and clammy. "No temperature change Sally. Your not sick. Sorry. Take the ice pack and go back to class."

"Why does she get to go? I don't have a temperature..." I trailed off at the look Mrs. Woodhurse gave me.

"You threw up. Your staying. And that's final." And in breezed Mike.

"Hey Mrs. Woodhurse. I got permissiion from the front office here to take Cassey to the doctors." Mike said and smiled.

"Pass." she said simply and I admit, I panicked and Mike's gaze flew to mine. He winked and pulled a pink pass out.

"Here ya go." I looked at Mike in shocked amazement. He had managed to get me out of the nurses office. I so owed him! A lot!

"Alright. Be on your way. Cassey, take it easy!" she said as I picked up my bag hurridly and rushed out of the office with Mike.

"Thank you so much Mike! I owe you big time."

"A date."

I was so surprised I stopped dead. His tone was casual but his eyes told a different story. They were dead straight. And he had meant every word.

"Wha-what?" I stuttered and he smiled a long slow smile at me, making butterflies suddenly appear in my stomache.

"Your not dating anyone are you?" he asked quickly and then I knew what he had asked was not a friend matter. It was a I-want-to-be-mire-then-friends matter.

"Well of course not. I would've told you, and the whole school would've known by now." I said, avoiding giving him a fine, I'll0be-there-on-our-more-then-friends-date.

"Then, I want a date as the thing you owe me." he said and then looked at me hard.

"O-ok." Why was I stuttering? No boy had ever done this to me before, especially Mike. Why now did I have feelings for him?

"That's settled. Now, off to the doctors!" he said and grabbed my arma nd we skipped out of the school. I groaned.

"Are you relly making me go to a doctors office?"

"Yeah. I am. You need a check-up. Alredy called your mom and she said sure. But I also called a certain best friend in a different state. She wants you to get a check-up too. But she wouldn't tell me why you needed a check-up." he looked down at my horror filled face. I quickly looked away and wanted to punch mt ceratin-best-friend-in-a-different-state. She was so dead over the internet.

Guess I have no choice now. I was now on a more-then-friends basis with Mike, my other best friend needed to have a serious talking to and maybe, just maybe I should forgive Belle. But most importantly, my best friend thought I was pregnant. Or worse.
♠ ♠ ♠
ok! There is a update!
-gives cookies to readers and commenters-