Finding a Fairy Tale Ending

News

It happened a few weeks after me and Mike officialy became boyfriend and girlfriend.

My ex-boyfriend was let out of jail. And coming back to school.

What was I going to do?

"Hey Beautiful Lady!" Mike whispered in my ear and I smiled and turned my head so he could capture my lips with his. I pulled away and smiled up at him and he smiled back.

"Did you hear?" I asked and his smile faltered.

"Yes." He said bitterly. "But we have nothing to worry about."

"Yeah right." I said and he looked deep into my eyes.

"Nothing. To. Worry. About. Right?" Mike asked and I smirked.

"I don't wanna listen to your father tone you have!" I pouted and he laughed.

"Listen, everything will be ok. We have each other. We can get through anything." Mike said and I smiled, but it didn't reach my eyes. He didn't know yet. I wasn't showing yet, but I had to use the restroom everyday, every class. The test was right, the doctor called me daily, pressuring me to tell my parents. But how? I was wondering if I should tell him. I couldn't.
I didn't want to lose him, not yet. Not ever. I couldn't risk anything.

"Parents wanna have dinner with your parents this weekend. I don't know why though. You guys already know each other and they approve." I sighed and Mike laughed.

"They wanna be old fashioned." We laughed and sat down in a booth. We were at Burger n' Fries and we were gonna eat lunch. We had an off school pass for lunches. It was great. Our school loved us.

"Hey, cheer up! Nothings going to come in between you and me!"

***

I shut my locker and there was my ex. Smirking down at me like he used to do. He was acting like nothing had happened and we were still dating. He leaned down to kiss me but I pushed him away and stepped back.

"What's the matter? Didn't you miss me?" He asked cockily and I wanted to punch him.

" Your the matter and no I didn't." I responded coldly and his eyes narrowed.

"Your supposed to miss me. We are dating."

"No, we're not." I said and began to walk away but he grabbed my wrist and held on so tightly, that it began to hurt.

"Think about this." he said darkly and I began to feel real fear clutch my heart.

"Let go. Your hurting me." I said in a stragnled voice and he brought me closer to him.

"Never." he whispered and leaned down to kiss me, I turned my face to where he kissed my cheek. "Your going to regret that." he said darkly.

"Let go." I said, still in a strangled voice, it still hurt and it was beggining to throb painfully.

"I believe she said let go." I heard a voice behind me.

"Oh, look it's Mike. What are you gonna do about me? You have no say in the matter."

"Let go of my girlfriend." Mike said coldly and Jason's eyes darkened.

"Girlfriend?" He stated and looked down at me. "Is this true." He stated again.

"Yes." I said and he looked back at Mike.

"Now, let's see. That makes her a cheater... for she cheated on me. We were still dating." he said and Mike cleared his throught.

"No, I dumped you! Remember?" I asked and his gaze flew back to mine.

"No you didn't!"

"Yes, I flippin did! Now Let me go!" I screamed the last three words and a teacher heard me and came running, in case a fight was to break out. He wouldn't let go of me and Mike was about ready to forcfully make him let go of me.

"Again?" The teacher asked and just shook his head. "You let go now, this instant." The teacher said but to no avail. Jason didn't hear him. He only saw me.

"Why would you dump me after the wonderful night we spent with each other?" he asked and a sparkle shown in his eyes. I paled and he smirked.

"W-what a-are y-you talking a-ab-about?" I stammered and he smiled.

He leaned down toward my ear and whispered: "Don't you remember? The party? You enjoyed it pretty well. I did too." he said and then the police were there pulled me away from him. Mike got ahold of me and hugged me close to him.

"What was he talking about? The night?" Mike asked and tears began to form in my eyes.

"Mike... mike... oh Mike." I whimpered and he looked at me quizikly.

"What? What's the matter?"

"I think Jason drugged me and raped me, without my knowledge. Mike, I'm pregnant." I whispered into his shirt.