Finding a Fairy Tale Ending

Mike's Reaction

"What?" Mike asked and I just snuggled closer to him. But he pulled me away and looked in my eyes. I wanted to look away but I couldn't. His eyes boring into mine were driving me crazy.

"You are." He stated and his eyes went dull.

"Mike...I... I don't remember any of this. I just got the symptoms. That's why I went to the doctors. But I couldn't tell anyone. I don't know what to do. Mike what am I going to do?" I said and the tears began to fall.

" If you don't remember this, he drugged you. Which means he raped you. Oh my gosh Case!" Mike whispered and pulled me close to him.

"Don't let him touch me, please don't let him touch me." I whispered.

"Never Cassey. He will never touch you again." Mike stroked my hair and kissed my forehead.

"Excuse me, Cassey, Mike. We need to get a write-up on all of this. And I don't mean to pry, but did I hear the word rape over here?" A kind police officer asked. I looked him up and down and only nodded my head. I couldn't speak. All the words I wanted to say and the tears were built and stuck in my throat.

"By whom Miss?" he asked. I looked at Mike and nodded my head. I wiped my eyes.

"By Jason sir. He drugged her at a party. She had no say in what happened."

"Did she take the drugs willingly?" The officer asked, for he knew that I couldn't talk.

"No, I think he slipped into her drink. They used to date you see." Mike put in and the police officer nodded. He turned toward another officer and yelled:

"Jasmin. We have a rape case as well on this Jason guy." The officer named Jasmin walked over and looked at me first.

"I'm so sorry sweetie. How do you know that it happened?" She asked after the other officer explained.

"I'm. I'm pregnant." I said and right then I heard a gasp. I turned slowly around regretting saying anything. My father was right behind me. Wierd. Hadn't seen him in a little while.

"What?!?!" I heard him roar and I jumped back and hid behind Mike.

"Sir, please calm yourself. She was raped." My father just stared at officer Jasmin.

"Raped? By whom? I need to kick his ass. Oh my mother fucking god. Raped? My baby? By some bastard no doubt. Where is this fucking kid that did this to my daughter? Damn. Shit!" I stared wide at him and my eyes began to well with tears again.

"Sir, please refrain from using that kind of language. Your daughter is admist you." He said and I smiled. Daddy had always cussed around me. He felt I should know what they are so that if I ever needed them I could use them. But I never did. I felt it was his right, not mine.

"Well. Who raped her?" He asked quietly and raked his hand through his hair.

"Jason." I whispered and my father turned slowly to me.

"The Jack-ass who punched you?"

"Yes Daddy." I whispered and I was surprised he even knew about that.

"Please tell me he's going to jail again?" Daddy asked officer Jasmin and she nodded.

"He was on probabtion and you guys have a restraining order on him. He broke it. And this is a new case against him. He might go for life if we get him right."

"Did you hear that Case? He might never come back again." Mike said and I smiled up at him.

"Gives us time to think of a plan."

"That sounds alright to me." he said and kissed me lightly on the lips.