Finding a Fairy Tale Ending

IM conversations

I rolled over and moaned. It was Saturday Morning and I didn't want to get up. It was only 6 in the morning. Then I heard a shrill buzz and realized it was my computer. I forgot to logg out of Instant Messenger again. I sighed and got out of bed to tell the person off for buzzing me, this early in the morning.

I looked at my computer screen and didn't recognize the name.

2cute4u: heyy
2cute4u: where r u?
2cute4u:Hello?
Buzz

Who the heck was this person?

DancerC: Hey? Who is this?
2cute4u: Breanna
DancerC: BREANNA!!!! How have you been girl? How's Hong Kong? And you do realize it's like 6 in the morning here?
2cute4u: Oh, so sorry. How's school? My life is unbearably boring at the moment. How's Belle? Her usual self?
DancerC: fine, I see, fine and of course. She changed her hair color again. Black with green highlights and she cut her hair. Yes. I shall repeat it. Cut her hair.
2cute4u: OMG! She did what now? Wow. I never expected her to do that. Well, ok maybe I did!
DancerC: lol. Of course. I think everybody did. But its pixie short. And it's a pain to put up for cheerleading. I think Belle keeps confusing me and her other buddie. We look exactly the same.
2cuteu: Rlly? Oh, that Cat character? She's such a wannabe. Plus, how could she get confused??? YOur the dancer. Been the dancer forever it seems actually...
DancerC: Yeah, my best friends changed. And did you know? Jason asked her out. Now she's really popular.
2cute4u: Aren't you going out with Jackson? The hottest guy on campus???
DancerC: Yeah, but Belle's changing on me. When I didn't change on her. She's wanting me to go to all these parties and I don't want to.
2cute4u: oh...
DancerC: As it is, I went to a praty about a week ago and don't remember what happened. I think somone put drugs in my drink.
2cute4u:...
DancerC: Yeah... I don't know what to do... or what happened.
2cute4u: I don't know what to tell you girlfriend...
DancerC: Well... I think I'll wait a couple weeks. I mean, it can't be that bad can it?
DancerC: Shoot, I gotta go. If my mom catches me on the computer I'll for sure be grounded!
DancerC: ttyl.
DanceC Has logged out.
2cute4u: But Case... you could've gotten knocked up... you could be pregnant....

I shut down my computer and then crawled back into bed. I was tired. I had stayed up most of the night finishing most of my homework, but leaving some incase another party came up and someone asked me to it. Even if I did hang up on them... they would call or text back... and it would get annoying.

"Honey. Someone's at the door for you. A package actually." mom said from the doorway and I groaned out loud.

"Fine." I muttered and got back out of bed. I grabbed me robe and put it on and made my way to the front door.

"Are you Casey Maple?"

"Yes. Yes I am." I said and looked curiously at the mail man.

"Please sign here." He said and handed over his clipboard. I looked at it and took the pen from his hand. It said I had two packages. Two? Why did I have two packages.

"Thank you." I said as I handed back his clipboard and he handed me my packages.

He just grunted and walked back down the path. It was to early for him and early for me too, but I wasn't grumpy about it.

I shut the front door and made my way to the kitchen to make myself a cup of coffee. I put the packages down on the table and made my cup of coffee. I went back to the table and picked the first package up.

Wonder what was in it?