I'll take your love.

Memories.

"Come on." Ashley said still trying to persuade me. I looked up at her still not wanting to do this, but i knew it would get me in good with her. It could even possible get me into her little cliche. I looked down at my feet and then back up at Ashley. "Fine." I sighed and gave a fake but believable smile. "Great I'll go tell him." Ashley said running off. I sat down on the ground and pulled my knee's up to my chest. I heard Ashley's friend Violet sit down beside me. "Why does she want me to do this?" I asked looking at the sky. "Because she is in love with that boy and he has had his eye's on you all night. Since she is in love with him she will do what ever it takes to please him." Violet laughed. I looked over at her not seeing the humor in this situation. She looked happy so I just dropped it and continued to wait for Ashley to return. After waiting for what seemed like forever I seen them coming. I felt my heart race faster with each step they took, by the time he was standing in front of me I thought my heart would explode. "Ready?" He said with a smirk on his face and held out his hand. I nodded letting him know I was and took his hand. "I'll be gentle." He said.

I opened my eyes and pushed the memory out. I had been so stupid that night and to think I might have to pay for it the rest of my life scared me. I took a deep breath and looked down at the device that would now decide how my life would go. When I seen the plus sign I felt my heart fall to my stomach. I fell back into the bath tub and started crying. This could not be happening to me, All because I tried to fit in with the popular kids. I tried to get myself together knowing that I would have to go out and face my mom and brother soon.

"Bailey."I heard my brother as he knocked on the door."Dinner's ready."

"Kay." I managed to get out. I got out of the bath tub and slid the test into my pocket since I couldn't throw it away here. I looked at myself in the mirror and seen my face was it's normal shade again. I took another deep breath and opened the door. Austin and Mom were already sitting at the table eating. I smiled at them and took my seat.

"Are you feeling well?" My mom asked worried.

"Yeah." I said immediately after she asked."I was just in there brushing my hair and texting Sam." I added knowing it sounded stupid but my mom bought it.

After Dinner I normally would help my mom clean up but this time I just went up stairs. I closed and locked the door to my room before lying on my bed and pulling the test out. It hadn't changed, still said I was pregnant. I closed my eyes and more memories came.

"So?" Ashley asked after I had returned outside. I laughed and shook my head."I don't kiss and tell." After that I spent the whole night with Violet and Ashley. They weren't like I thought they were, in fact they were complete bitches. But It looked good that I was with them so I just went along with whatever it was they wanted. He spent the whole night kissing on my neck and telling me how much he liked me. Then the next day I seen him walking around with Ashley and I knew how he was so I just forgot about it. I knew I couldn't sleep with "popular" boy in school and keep him to.

I felt the tears forming in my eyes again so I stopped thinking about the whole night. That was Two months ago at the beginning of summer. This was the last day of summer and I would have to face all those people tomorrow like this. Not that you could tell I was pregnant, but I knew it. I would have to tell the only true friends I have and they'll probably just ditch me to. I would be the fat pregnant loser that nobody wanted anything to do with. It would kill my mother, and my Brother would be pissed. I had just ruined my life and their was no going back in time, As much as I wished it possible. I would have to learn to deal and move on with my life.

I went and took a shower and got my pajama's on and checked my email. I had two, One from Sam and the other from Kayla. I didn't feel like talking so I closed my laptop and got into my bed. I lay there for hours not wanting to sleep because I knew I would just dream about what happened. I don't remember when I fell asleep but when I did more and more memories came.
♠ ♠ ♠
Let me know If you like it.