I'll take your love.

It's Mine?

Oli looked at me and stood up. He began pacing around my porch with the papers in hand. He would stop, look at them and continue to pace. I sat there for what felt like forever waiting for Oli to tell me what he wanted to do. Hell I would understand if he just took off right now and never looked back.

"It's mine?" He asked.

"You were my first Oli." I said not looking at him. "And you know that."

"Damn It." He yelled. "I cannot be a dad, I don't want to be."

"Well I don't want to be a fucking Mom either." I yelled back. "But Oliver we did this together, If you would just sign the papers." I said pointing at them. "Then I can give it up and we can pretend like this never happened."

"Never happened?" He asked furious. "Everyone is going to notice you getting fatter and then they're going to realize we have been all over each other at school! I mean put them together." He punched my front door after saying this.

I felt the tears fall down my face. I quickly shoved the pen into Oliver's hand wanting him to leave. He pushed the papers against the wall and signed them, then stormed off to his car. I was worried when he pulled out of my driveway and speed down the street. I folded my arms over my chest and leaned against the wall. I was a mess. I broke down, It felt like there was now a hole where my heart should have been. Whipping away my tears I stood up and went back into the house. I stopped at the kitchen looking at the knives, I was actually thinking of ending me life? I would never have the guts to do it, but the thought was very pleasing. I felt a hand on my shoulder, but I couldn't quit looking at the knives.

"Honey?" I heard my mothers shaky voice. "You alright?"

I turned around burying my face into her neck, crying. I was embarrassed, crying was something I rarely did. I was hurt about what just happened with Oli. I was scared to go through with having this baby. My life was far from being fair at the moment. My mom comforted me by rubbing my back. Something she used to do when I got upset as a little girl.

"Mom, I'm scared." I whispered.

"I know the feeling." She said referring to the age she had Jordan. My mother was a young woman to have two teenagers.

"Am I doing the right thing?" I asked looking at her now.

"I'm not sure." She half smiled. "For me Your doing the wrong thing, but for you this could be what's right."

"Why do you think it's wrong?" I asked.

"Because your giving this baby up to cover for your mistake. Not because you can't financially afford it, because we can."

"But Oli." I said crying harder at the name.

"You don't need him if he is going to be that way." My mother said with anger. "This young man should help you out, but you don't need him."

"But I think I love him." I felt better as I finally admitted that I loved Oli.

"You can't make him love you though dear."

I nodded letting my mother know I understood. She walked off into the kitchen to make dinner I guessed. I went up to my room and grabbed my computer. After signing into Myspace I seen Oli had deleted me. Just like I knew he would. He was erasing the fact that I had came into his life. Angered at Oli I pushed my laptop off into the floor, surprisingly it didn't break. I didn't want to see or speak to anyone today. I wouldn't have gone down to supper if I wasn't so hungry.

I was nor lying in my bed thinking off all the great times Oliver and I had up to this point. I laughed remembering him earlier today. "You want me to adopt you?" He asked arching his brow. I hated how he could always make me laugh, even when he never wanted to see me again. I didn't get much sleep that night. I tossed and turned trying to fight the dreams of Oli away. Around Five in the morning I gave up. I got out of bed and went to take a shower. After getting out I grabbed a pair of my old jeans. I couldn't get them to button up. I gave up on jeans and grabbed a pair of stretch pants and a large Motley Crue shirt I had for some time now, but never wore it because It was so big. I curled my hair since I still had an hour to school. After doing that I took the time to do all my make-up. Normally I would just wear Eyeliner. I had just finished my toast when Jordan appeared in the doorway.

"Are you going today?" He asked.

"Yeah, Got to face my problems sooner or later." I shrugged and grabbed my book bag. Jordan took it away carrying it out to the car for me.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's kind of short.
but tell me what you think!