I'll take your love.

I'm not keeping it.

I woke up with make up smeared down my face. I had been asleep for Twelve hours now. I got up and went to my computer. I had tons of messages from Sam and Kayla, then there was one from Ashley. I was cautious on reading it but decided after yesterday I could pretty much take anything. I clicked the message and waiting for my computer to load the page. It pretty much said that she was sorry about what happened between Oli and I and she felt somewhat responsible. How If she hadn't of pressured me into sleeping with Oliver that night none of this would have happened and maybe Oliver could have loved her like he loved me. I got pissed off at that and slammed my laptop shut. Oli loves me? Bullshit. Oliver Sykes loved himself and himself only. He was one arrogant fucker. I went into the bathroom and took a quick shower. I was starving from not eating last night. I was surprised to see Mom sitting at the table when I got downstairs.

"Morning." She said sipping her coffee.

"Morning Mom." I said walking into the kitchen. I grabbed the pancakes sitting on the stove and went back out into the dinning room. Mom was still drinking her coffee and reading the paper. I sat down across from her and started chowing down on my pancakes. I didn't realize how hungry I was.

"How are you feeling this morning?" Mom asked peeking over her paper.

"Like Shit." I said flatly.

"Honey, I know you feel horrible but please watch your language."

"Sorry Mom." I said with a mouthful.

"What happened between you and that boy last night? I heard an awful lot of yelling." She asked.

"A lot." I said. "But I don't think we will hear from him again."

"Its okay Bailey, You can do this without him." Mom said walking over and grabbing my plate.

"Do what on my own?" I asked.

"Raise the baby." She yelled from the kitchen.

I got up and headed that way. "Mom, I'm not keeping it."

"What?" She turned to face me.

"You knew about the adoption papers."

"How can you give you baby to someone else and never see it again?" She snapped. "How would you feel if I did that to you?"

I looked at the floor. The truth was that I would have wanted to meet my real mother and ask her why she didn't want me. All this made me confused, I was almost positive I didn't want this baby. Especially if it wasn't going to have a father that wanted to be a part of it's life. "Damn it Mom. You make everything hard!" I yelled.

"Exactly." She smiled knowing she was right.

"I'm still giving it up." I shrugged. "I'll write it a letter explaining why I couldn't keep it."

"It's your life." Mom said washing the dishes.

I walked back up to my room and got on my computer. My email was still over flowing with messages that I didn't want t check. I turned my computer off not wanting any communication with anyone. I lye back down on my bed deciding on a nap. I got woke up by Sam jumping on my bed at Three Thirty.

"Wake up Sunshine!" She smiled.

"What?" I asked pulled the covers over my head,

"You need to wake up!" She laughed. "Kayla and I are taking you shopping, Your getting a little fat for your current clothes."

"Oh thanks." I laughed getting up. "Where are we shopping?"

"That maternity store in the mall." She shrugged. "You remember it don't you? We passed it last time we went into the music store."

"Oh yeah." I nodded remembering the store. "I'll hit my mom up for some money."

"Done." Kayla said walking in the door.

"Nice." Sam and I said together.

I sat down on the bed slipping my shoes on. My feet were killing me but I did need some bigger clothes. This was something I couldn't skip out on. Kayla gave me a look and I knew something was coming.

"What about Oli?" Sam asked before Kayla got the chance.

"We got into it. I think he's gone for good." I said. "But I'm okay. I'm actually feeling hatred towards him."

"Great!" Kayla jumped up. "Now that he is gone for good we can do this the best we can."

"Sure Sure." I smiled. "But don't say anything about him, I still love him."

"You love that son of a bi-" I stopped Sam.

"Sam, I love him." I put my hand down. "Please don't make me explain."

"Alright." Kayla shrugged. "Can we go now?"

"Yeah Yeah, Let's go." I said grabbing my jacket.
♠ ♠ ♠
Finally I updated.
Bring me the Horizon was amazing live.
I recommend seeing them whenever you get the chance.

Please comment.