I'll take your love.

Do Something With Me Tonight

Being dragged around a mall all day by your friends, being forced to try on a endless pile of maternity clothes, was not fun. We had been shopping for hours and I had a total of Three outfits. Yes just three. Every time I would find one I liked Sam and Kayla would find something wrong with it. I had given up completely letting them do all the choosing while I sat back eating. When we made it to four hours Sam decided that we were done for the day and I was relieved. We walked out the store talking about school and when I thought I would come back. That's when I seen him. Oli standing in front of some girl, shoving his tongue down her throat. Then I seen it was Ashley. The anger came and so did the tears, I hated having my hormones all out of wack.

"This was a bad idea." Sam said.

"No, I'm fine." I lied.

We walked past Oli and he turned to look at me. I tried to walk past him but he moved in the same direction. I couldn't tell what the look on his face meant but I didn't care. I finally stopped moving and looked down on my feet.

"Sorry." Oli mumbled and walked pass me.

I had never been happier to get home in my life. I said quick goodbyes, grabbed my bags and jetted inside. Mom was sitting on the couch having a conversation that was stopped as I walked in the door with Jordan. I had a feeling they were talking about me. I was used to everyone talking about me when I wasn't around. How could they not? I mean I was pregnant, I did this to myself. I still didn't think my own family would do it.

"Sorry I interrupted you talking about me." I smirked and walked for the stairs.

"It's not like that and you know it." Jordan called after me.

I didn't answer but I could hear Jordan's footsteps behind me. I turned around quickly. "What the hell do you want?" I demanded. "I've had one hell of a day and I would appreciate it if you just cut the crap."

"Keep it." Jordan smiled.

"What?" I asked confused.

"Keep the baby."

I sighed.

"Come on Bailey Mom said she will be the one to do everything. Hell she would even claim it as hers as long as you don't give it up."

"I'll think about it." I lied slamming the bathroom door.

I looked in the mirror not surprised to see I looked like shit. This baby was draining all of my energy and making me unexpectedly moody. When I was sure Jordan was gone I came out of the bathroom to be greeted with my phone ringing. I looked at the caller ID to see it was Oliver. I grunted and answered my cell phone.

"What?" I snapped.

"I told my parent's."

"So?"

"They want you to give it up." He said. "They don't want any chance of you trying to connect me with the baby."

"Well no fucking worries Oliver." I yelled. "It's going to someone as soon as It comes out. I couldn't bear to look at something that looks like the one who ripped the heart right out of my chest!" I slung my phone against the wall and it broke into pieces. As I sat in the floor crying I made my mind up. I was getting my life back together. If a guy would actually date me pregnant. Though there was Max, He has had a crush on me since grade school. I wiped my eyes and got up.

I grabbed the laptop of the table and sat on my bed. I was going to talk to Max and see if maybe he would want to do anything tonight. Get me out of this house and away from the people I hated. I was glad to see Max on as I signed into Messenger.

"Hey Max." I messaged him.

It took a while but finally he responded. " Hey, What;s up?"

"Not much. Hey I was wondering if you would want to do something with me tonight? I know I'm pregnant and if you say no it's okay."

"I would love to. What time?"

"Pick me up in a hour?"

"Yes." And then he was gone.

I smiled to myself at how much that kid liked me. I'm not sure why I never gave him a chance. He was my type. Almost as gorgeous as Oliver, but not. I knew I had to move on with my life though, Oli apparently already did that himself. Now It was my turn, I was putting this all behind me.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's some what short.
Sorry about that.
School started this week and I'm busy.
but after this week things should go back to normal.

Comments are love,
so please love me =]