I'll take your love.

The Chapman's.

"Are you sure?" I asked. "I mean I could get out and then you could come in after me."

"I told you, I do not care what they think or say." Max smiled.

"Alright." I laughed.

I got out of the car and Max walked over grabbing my hand. I looked down at his fingers intertwined with mine. I smiled at him when I met his gaze. I took a deep breath as we walked into the front doors. Everyone focused there attention on mine and Max hand and then whispers broke out.

"See." I whispered to Max.

"I know, and don't care remember?" He smiled.

"Alright."

I looked back at all the whispering people and smiled. They automatically turned there heads embarrassed that I had caught them talking about me. I didn't care, until I seen Oli. It was that look on his face again. This time he was looking at me hold Max's hand. I looked down un able to look at Oli for long.

"This is my class." I said dropping Max's hand.

"Alright, I'll see you in lunch then." Max smiled and walked away.

I walked into the classroom to see I was the first person inside. I took my normal seat and began writing some notes that were on the board. This was a first for me, I was normally so worried about passing notes to Oli that I hardly ever paid any attention to what the teacher was teaching. I looked up as everyone came into the room and the bell rang. Oli took the seat next to me looking straight ahead. I did the same.

The class drug on, probably because I kept thinking and worrying about how Oli was doing. I practically ruined his life. Wait what was I doing? I was feeling sorry for him? I shook my head and gathered my books. The rest of the day went fast. Max was waiting for me in lunch just like he had promised along with Sam and Kayla. They were both thrilled to see me with Max. I went straight home after turning Max down for dinner. I told him I needed to eat home tonight. The truth was I couldn't stop thinking about Oli all day. Here I had a great guy who was willing to help me and I was thinking about the whore who ditched me when he found out we were having a kid.

"Hey mom." I smiled when I got home. "Where's Jordan?" I asked not seeing him a school today.

"He went to Grandma's in Manhattan for awhile. Said he needed to get away from all this." She sighed. "You know it really upsets us that your giving the baby to a stranger."

"No mom." I said. "Not tonight, I'm giving it up end of discussion."

I walked up to my room to change into something more comfortable. I then did my homework and ate dinner with mom. I went to the doctor to meet the woman that was getting my baby today, to make sure I thought she was suitable. I looked out the window the whole way there avoiding a conversation with mom. She was trying to force me into keeping something I knew I didn't want, Why couldn't she just accept that.

"Are you sure?" Mom asked parking in front of the office.

"For the millionth time Yes." I opened my door.

We had to wait in the waiting room for awhile. I got bored and flipped through dome baby magazines just curious of what all I would have to do if I did keep Oli's baby. Even though I wasn't, but it made my mom happy. I was on my fourth magazine and had to pee really bad when the door opened.

"Bailey Carter." The woman called.

My mother and I stood up and followed her to a room where an man and woman sat smiling. I guessed they were the two that wanted my baby. It was weird how I did that. I didn't want it, but I still called it mine, or Oli's.

"I'm Bailey." I smiled. "And this is my mom."

"We are the Chapman's." The couple shook my hand.

"So are there any questions you have?" I asked sitting down.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long.
I've been busy.

So leave me some love!
Please =].