I'll take your love.

What are you Doing Here?

I was tempted not to go to school today, ever since people found out, I was treated different. Yeah I still could get any girl I wanted but they still said things about me. I mean it wasn't completely my fault that Bailey was pregnant. I finished straightening my hair and went down stairs or some breakfast. After that I left for school only to stand alone at my locker. I was on the verge of changing schools. Thats when I looked up and seen Bailey holding hands with Max. I felt my heart drop into my stomach. Why did this hurt so much? Well forget that, I knew why, It's just that this has never happened to me before. I never fell for girls, just slept with them and that was normally enough for them as well. Bailey was different, I wanted to be in Max place right now, holding her hand and letting her know I was there for her and my baby.

Bailey caught my gaze and looked down at the floor quickly. I sighed and turned to get my books out of my locker. I waited around until the last bell rang so I didn't have to sit by Bailey any longer than needed. When I had no other choice I walked into the room and seen her sitting in her usual spot. I sat down next to her and looked straight ahead ready for this class to end. It drug on though, and I kept looking at Bailey every now and then. Lunch was especially hard. Watching Max laugh over Bailey's jokes and occasionally brush his hand against her face. I wanted to punch him in the face, tell him to get his hands off her. I was relieved when the last bell of the day rang and I ran out to my car. For the first time in a long time I went straight home. Tom was already home.

"What are you doing home?" He asked.

"I just am." I said still in a bad mood.

"Who pissed in your cheerios?"

"I'm in fucking love." I fell back on the couch.

"With who?" He sat up really fast.

"Bailey."

"Hey, she's having your baby."

"No shit sherlock."

I picked up the remote and started flipping through the Channels. Absolutely nothing was on. Tom and I watch some T.V. for awhile then turned it of just sitting in silence. I wanted to go to Bailey's and tell her to get the hell away from Max. That I would take full responsibility for my actions if she would just love me back.

"I'm going ." I said out loud.

"Where?" Tom asked.

"Bailey's."

"I believe she went to see the people adopting the baby today." Tom said sitting back against the couch.

"What? I'm not sure if I agree to that."

"Well you better go do something about that, before it's to late Bro."

"Yeah, Yeah." I got up and grabbed the car keys.

"I'm proud of you!" Tom screamed t me.

I shook my head at him over reacting. It's not like I was going to decide we should keep the baby. I wasn't even sure we could do that on our own, But I did know that I wanted Bailey. The first girl I ever cared for and I knocked her up without knowing it. I even tried moving on with Ashley, but she isn't the same. I didn't notice how fast I was going until I got to the office, I slowed down looking for Bailey's Mom's car. When I spotted it I parked and got out.

"I'm supposed to be here with Bailey Carter." I lied to the woman at the counter.

"You would be?" She asked peering over the rim of her glasses.

"The father of her baby."

"Down the hall, Last door on the right." She pointed.

I took a deep breath surprised that had actually worked. I couldn't help but take small steps as I got closer to the room. What would I say? I mean, What could I say? I put my hand on the knob and turned. Inside sat a couple facing the door and Bailey was facing them. They looked up at me as I walked in.

"Hi." I smiled weakly.

Bailey jerked around real quick to see me. "What are you doing here?" She asked.

"I'm the father, and I have a say in what happens."

"Yes." The woman nodded. "He should join us."

And I did. I sat through the whole little "meeting." Don't get me wrong these were great people and I wouldn't have a problem with them. I thought it was a great I idea to give this baby to them. I was ready to give them complete custody as soon as it was born, I just wanted Bailey. I could see she was shocked as the Chapman's left and her mom made a lame excuse about having to get a drink then pee.

"Oli." She shook her head. "Why did you come?"

"I love you." I said. "Bailey I didn't know it was love, I have never loved a girl before and today when I seen you holding hands with Max. I wanted to kill him."

"You love me?" She laughed. "If you love me, Why did you leave when you found out I was Pregnant?" She got up and screamed at me.

"I'm scared." I stood up , we were so close our noses were touching.

"Me too." She whispered.

I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her into my chest. I felt her as she started to sob, and I let a tear fall too. I couldn't even imagine how scared she was.
♠ ♠ ♠
I decided to write another update in Oli's P.O.V.

Comments are love.
So please Love me. =]