I'll take your love.

What if we decided to change our mind?

I felt better the moment Oli wrapped his arms around me, Everything felt right for the first time. I knew that he wasn't lying when he said he loved me, but he wasn't getting full trust right away. Once I got the tears under control I pulled away to look at Oli. He looked like he was actually happy and it made me smile.

"I love you." He said again pulling me back into his chest.

"I love you to Oli." I said hugging him back. "What do you think?" I asked.

"About?"

"The Chapman's. Oli time is going by really fast, I only have like 4 months to go."

"I like them." He nodded.

"Me too. So I guess we can sign the papers?"

"What if we decided to change our mind." Oli asked grabbing my arm before I could pick the papers up.

"We have like Sixteen days after the baby is born to change our mind." I said getting nervous, I couldn't keep this baby.

"Oh, I just wanted to know." He said like he knew what I was thinking.

We signed the papers and exchanged one more hug before my mom came back in the room. Oli said he needed to get back home and do some homework. I needed to go home and eat, My stomach was growling in agreement. I felt ten times better when I got home, Oli actually wanted me. I smiled as I made myself some Macaroni and Cheese, I had been eating this stuff like crazy lately. The phone rang as I walked into the dinning room and I grabbed it.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Somebody is in a good mood." Jordan said.

"Jordan!" I said getting even more happy. "You asshole, I've missed you so much."

"I miss you too little sis, but I couldn't stand to stay there and listen to everyone talk about you. If I did I would have been in jail for betting the shit out of em'."

"Oh hush." I laughed. "Guess what?"

"What?"

"I met the people who are adopting the baby today. Then Oli showed up and said he was ready to help me with everything."

"Oh, Still going with adoption?"

"Yeah, It deserves more than I can give it."

"It? Shouldn't you know what it is yet?"

"I decided I didn't want to know."

"Oh, Well listen I have to go. Tell mom I love her."

"Alright bye."

I hung the phone up and went to sit down. I finished up my food, then went upstairs to get ready for bed. I had been sleeping good when my mom came knocking on the door. Apparently there was another phone call for me. If it was Oli I was going to go off, this is the first time I actually got a good sleep this week. But when I said hello I realized who it was, and felt bad.

"Hey, How did everything go today?" Max voice came through the speaker.

"Um, Better than planned?" I asked more than said.

"What do you mean?"

"Max." I started trying to think of a way to tell him. "Oli showed up."

"Oh, What did he want?"

"He cares Max. For the baby."

"That's great."

"And for me."

"Oh."

We sat in silence for awhile because I had no clue what to say. I wanted to apologize and hang up hoping that he would get the point and never call again. I knew that would be the wrong way to handle it though. I knew what it was like just to be left without an explanation. I sighed trying to find the words.

"Listen Max, It's better this way. Your a great guy and all trying to help me through this, but I'm ruining your reputation. I mean come on, Hanging out with a pregnant girl is not something your mother would approve of. I guess what I'm trying to say is Thank you so much Max, and I hope we can still be friends, Please."

"Yeah, Friends is great." I could tell he was smiling.

"Your a wonderful guy Max and you deserve so much more than me, Maybe say Kayla?"

"She is pretty." Max laughed.

"I'll see what I can do. See you tomorrow."

"Yeah, Tomorrow."

I hung the phone up and dropped it in the floor. That wasn't as hard as I expected it to be, but Max had always been understanding. I pulled the cover over me once again and tried to go back to sleep. It seemed impossible for awhile, the baby decided it was going to kick the hell out of my bladder causing me to have to pee non-stop. I finally got to sleep two hours later.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks readers, subscribers, and commenter's.
=]
leave some love?