I'll take your love.

It's Time.

The next Couple of months went by fast. I was due any day now and had stopped going to school. It was almost summer anyways. I argued with Oli every day about him going to school but he refused. He said he was going to be there for me when I had the baby. I didn't see the point in that though. We defiantly were not keeping it, we agreed on giving it to the Chapman's. They had been wonderful, inviting Oli and myself over for dinner at least once a week. I'm sure that was only to make sure I hadn't backed out but it was still thoughtful of them.

"Oli." I complained. "Go to school."

"No." He said picking up my laptop.

"Trust me, No baby today."

"Whatever." He rolled his eyes. "The day I go back to school is the day you'll have it. So I'm not going anywhere."

I groaned knowing that there was no winning with this boy. I got up and started getting ready. I only had one choice, I didn't have any jeans that fit so It was sweats everyday. I could hardly even wear Oli's clothes anymore. I felt like a giant cow.

"Oh damn." I said sitting back down.

"What?" Oli jumped up.

"I'm too fucking fat."

"Oh." He sat back down. "Haven't we been through this at least twice ever day this week?"

"Shut up." I threw my pillow at him. "What are we doing today anyways?"

"What do you want to do?" He asked.

"Um, How about." I stopped I had a sharp pain run through me. This wasn't the first time, It had been happening a lot this week.

"It's time?"

"No, No I just think It was a pain. But." Another one hit.

"You are so lying." Oli got up and walked over to the door. "Mom, It's time." Yeah, Oliver had been calling my mom that for a month now.

"Oh my god. Is it okay to be scared?" I asked.

"Perfectly fine." He smiled.

Mom was up stairs in record timing. Her and Oli both decided to try and help me up. I pushed them away though. I mean I could walk on my own. My legs were not broken, I was just a pregnant teen. I headed for the stairs and Oli was right behind me with his hand on my back. I would have argued with him if I wasn't in so much pain. Once in the car Oli decided to sit in the back with me and try to tell me how to breath.

"Damn it Oliver I know how to breath." I yelled.

"Wow." He laughed.

I ignored Oli the rest of the way. He was really starting to annoy me, but I think that was because I was in Labor. Once at the hospital Oli helped me out of the car and him and mom rushed ahead of me. I rolled my eyes and walked myself into the womens center doors. They were talking to a nurse at the same time and I could tell she couldn't understand a word they were saying. After standing there and waiting for five minutes I couldn't take it anymore.

"Shut up." I yelled. "I'm in labor." I looked at the nurse and she nodded.

She came back with a wheel chair. "Here I'm Lilith." She said pushing the chair towards me.

"My legs aren't broke." I snapped.

She nodded and pushed the chair aside and led me back to my room where I got prepared. It only got worse though. Mom said she couldn't watch it and I was glad about that. Oli on the other hand decided that he wanted to be there, I wasn't happy about that. The pain just got worse though, and they told me they couldn't give me drugs yet because they would wear off before it came time to actually push. Then they came in and said it was too late and that the baby was coming now. I was pissed off and I told Oli it was all his fault, he just stood there and held my hand. Which I thought I was going to break. I was about to give up when I heard the cry. I looked over to see the doctor holding a baby boy, and it wasn't just any baby boy. It was Mine and Oli's. I looked up at Oli and the look on his face made me cry. I knew he wanted to hold him.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"You want to keep him." I sobbed harder. "You want to keep him and I'm making you give your son away."

"I would give away anything to keep you." He bent down and kissed my for head.

"I know, thats why I feel so bad."

I couldn't lie I wanted the little boy to. I couldn't just change my mind, could I? I would feel horrible. What would the Chapman's think If I just backed out on them. I knew it would hurt them but a part of me didn't care.

"Would you like to hold him?" The doctor asked.

I nodded. I knew I shouldn't but I just wanted to see him one good time before they took him away. He was beautiful, and looked just like Oli and it made me smile. I looked up and Oli was smiling. I then held him up so Oli could hold him. I could see it in his eyes how bad he wanted to hold him. I felt the tears come back when I seen Oli hold him. How could I give up my son? I felt so attached to him. But then again, How could I not? I never broke a promise and I promised Mr and Mrs.Chapman that I wouldn't back out and keep the baby. So I was going to try and keep my word. Right now I would just let Oli hold him and I started thinking names. Maybe they would let me name him after Oli. I mean it was the least they could do considering I was giving my baby to them. Then mom came in and she made it a thousand times worse. I wasn't completely sure on what to do yet.

"I haven't called yet." Mom whispered in my ear.

"Why?" I asked.

"Are you sure?" She said looking at Oli and our baby.

I looked too and seen he was happy. "Positive." I lied.

"Alright I'll go and call them."
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to everyone who
Reads, Subscribes and comments. C=