I'll take your love.

Julian

I was now holding my son. He was perfect in every way, plus he looked like me so the boy was gorgeous. I smiled. I knew that I wouldn't ever get to hold him again after this. Bailey had her mind set on giving him away. I started to wonder if I would make a good enough dad, I thought I would. That's when I knew I couldn't give my son away. I seen Mom, yeah I had been calling Mrs. Carter mom. So I went over and handed my son to her. It was weird calling him "my son" but we couldn't name him yet. I walked back to Bailey knowing she wouldn't like what I had to say.

"I want him." I said.

She looked up at me with a sad expression. "I know."

"Then why can't we keep him?" I sat on the edge of the bed and took her hand. "We can do, I can get a job and it won't be hard."

"I want to keep him too Oli, but how can I just take him away from the Chapman's?"

"You don't have to deal with it. I will do it all."

She ran her fingers through her long brown hair and took a deep breath. "Let's do it."

Relief took over me and I bent down to give her a kiss on the for head. Then I wanted to hold my son again. It felt odd not having the small baby in my arms. I smiled when I seen Mom rocking him back and forth and decided to give her more time with him so I went back to Bailey.

"What do you want to name him?" I asked.

"Well I was going to name him after you if we gave him up, but now I don't know."

"I like Julian." I said more to myself.

"Julian Scott Sykes." She smiled.

I smiled too. Then I got up going back to Julian. Mom gave him back to me and went back to Bailey. The doctor came over asking me if I would like for him to take Julian to the nursery. I of course said no. I did not like the fact of my son being taken in a room full of babies and people I didn't know taking care of him. Then I looked out the window and seen the Chapman's walking in. I didn't know that Bailey had called them.

"Here." I said handing Julian to Mom. "I need to go talk to the Chapman's."

"About?" She arched her brow.

"Were keeping Julian."

A smile took over her face. "I knew you kids would keep him."

I nodded and headed out the door, still not sure of what to say. How do you tell someone that they can no longer have your baby? Should I just tell them straight out or should I give them a long list of reasons? I sigh and stopped in the middle of the hallway. For the first time I was lost for words, Then just when I needed time to think Mrs. Chapman came up to me.

"Where is it?"

"Um, About Julian." I said rubbing the back of my neck.

"Julian?" She asked and her face dropped. "I wasn't aware that you got to name him."

"Well Yeah." I said getting a little annoyed. "He's my son."

"Was, but he is going to be ours and I was thinking Preston." She smiled.

"Um, No." I said, this woman was really annoying. "I'm keeping him, well were keeping him."

"You can't do that." She half yelled.

"Yeah, Actually I can."

I turned and started back for Bailey's room. I couldn't deal with that woman anymore and I didn't have to. All she deserved was to be told to her face I would be keeping my son. No more. I did feel bad though, but she should have been more understanding. Back in the room Julian was laying in one of those baby things and it had his name written across the top and then Bailey and Oliver. I smiled, He was really mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I promised another update so here it is.
I know it isn't long, but its still an update.

Comments are love, so Love me. C=