I'll take your love.

Like I could forget you two.

So Oli and I had decided to keep Julian. How well I was going to raise him, I had no idea. I kept getting second thoughts on it but there was no changing my mind now. At least Oli seemed happy, He was always holding Julian. I had to threaten Oli just to hold him myself. But it was a good thing he was acting like this. Plus Today I got to go home, Which I was very excited about. I hated staying in this crappy place. I was watching reruns of That's 70's show and Oli was holding Julian again when mom came in.

"Ready to come home?" She smiled.

"Hell Yes." I said getting up. I had packed all my things last night.

"Well come on then."

"Really?" I started jumping up and down.

"I have to go get the car seat for Julian, but after that yes we can go home."

I sighed and sat back down, I was some what nervous on how well things would go over at home. I knew Oli's friends were going to be there, I had been talking to Matt Nicholls on the phone a lot lately and we were now really good friends. He reminded me so much of my brother who I was starting to miss a lot. The reason I wanted them to be there was because I knew how much Oli had been abandoning his friends and I wanted all of that to end right now. Curtis was pissed that he hadn't made it to a band practice in months. They're band was alright if you like that sort of thing, I thought they were brilliant. My mom on the other hand heard them once and that was the end of it.

"Come on." I heard Oli say.

I looked up and realized I had spaced out. "Sorry, I was just thinking."

Oli just smiled and held his hand out for me. I took it and we walked out to the car were mom was waiting and Julian was in the back seat. I knew Oli would want to sit in the back and I did too. Oli sure was hogging our baby, I hardly get to hold him. It didn't bother me though, at least Oli is still here. I would repeat that in my over and over again. Once at home Oli of course got the car seat with little Julian in it and I got my bag. I seen Matt's car but Oli didn't pay any attention to it. So he didn't know the guys were there until we walked through the front door.

"Bailey." Matt said walking over and draping his arm over my shoulder. "Glad to see your not fat anymore."

"What are you guys doing here?" A big smile spread across Oli's adorable face.

"Your girl here called us and said that we were to start hanging out like old times." Curtis got up.

"You did?" He looked at me.

"Yeah, but Matt's hanging with me mostly." I smiled. "This is my new brother."

Oli rolled his eyes and the guys started passing Julian around while Oli and I sat on the edge of the couch nervously. It wasn't that I didn't trust Curtis holding a baby, It was just it made me really nervous. I relaxed when it was Matt's turn, mainly because I knew him better and he knew if he dropped Julian I would Kill him.

"He's so little." Lee said when Matt handed him over.

"Yeah." I laughed nervously again.

"I won't drop em." Lee laughed.

"I know, Just nervous."

After that I took over Julian to feed him while Oli caught up with his friends. Matt had already told me the great news but Oli didn't know yet. I couldn't say I was happy about it completely because Oli would have to leave for a few days. Then he would be back and if everyone liked them they would start doing tours. Which I knew would happen, and I couldn't tag along because I had a baby to take care of. I had just got Julian to sleep when Oli came running up the stairs and I heard a car start, the guys were leaving and he had just found out. I seen the look on his face and could tell he was excited.

"Thirty Days of Night wants us to be the First band they sign." Oli said picking me up and spinning me around.

I nodded.

"You knew?" He put me back down.

"Matt told me." I smiled. "I'm happy for you."

"You don't sound happy." He said the smile leaving his face as well.

"I am, It's just I'll miss you." I shrugged.

"You can come." He stopped. "Oh, Julian can't go. Well I just won't go with them."

"No Oli." I said a little mad. "This is your chance to do something good for your life and I want you to do it. I mean we need money, I love mom but I don't want to live with her."

"Your right." He smiled and kissed me.

"When?" I looked up at him.

"Two weeks."

"Okay." I leaned my head against his chest. "Just promise you won't forget us."

"Like I could forget you two."
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments are Love.