I'll take your love.

Meeting the Sykes.

"Your turn." I said nudging Oli as Julian began to cry for the Fifth time tonight.

Oli gave a low growl and got out of bed. I loved how he would do things for me even if they made him mad. I knew I should have gotten up at least once with Julian tonight, but I was just so tired I didn't feel like it. I heard Oli start Humming and Julian's cry stop. I closed my eyes wanting to go back to sleep. The sound of Oli humming got more and more distant as I drifted to sleep.

"Wake up." Oli said shaking my arm.

"I don't want to." I groaned and pulled the covers over my head.

"I got less sleep than you last night and I'm up and ready. Now if you don't get up We'll just leave you."

"What?" I sat up. "Where are we going?"

"Don't you remember that we are supposed to go to my parents house so they can see Julian. Then we have to meet the guys at O' Charlie's to straighten next week out."

"I'm so sorry." I got up and started putting clothes on. "It slipped my mind."

"I know." Oli walked over and kissed my for head. "Now hurry up."

I ran to the bathroom trying to pull my pants on the whole way, Finally realizing it was impossible for me to do I stopped. After buttoning my jeans I went into the bathroom to check my hair. It was good enough that all I had to do was run a brush through it and then put on my make-up. I knew I took longer than Oli had anticipated but I wanted to look good going out in public. Having a Two week old son didn't mean I could look like a slouch all the time, even though I would prefer it.

"Ready." I said out of breath.

"About time." Oli laughed and grabbed Julian and put him in the car seat.

I opened the door for Oli and Julian and followed behind them. I couldn't say that I wasn't nervous about today. Not only did I have to meet Oli's Mom for the first time but he guys were actually planning on when they're leaving next week. I took a deep breath as Oli started the car, He told me his mom would like me and she was cool, But I still couldn't help but be nervous.

"It's okay." He reassured me as we pulled into the driveway.

"I know."

I got out and took the sleeping Julian out of his car seat. I didn't feel like packing the big thing in so I just carried him. He started to wake up as we reached the porch and my heart started pounding and Oli squeezed my hand. The door opened and there was Tom, I let out the breath I was holding. Tom was a nice kid and I never had a conversation with him before, but I would take him over Oli's mom any day.

"Mom has been up since Six." Tom rolled his eyes.

"Well let me in so I can show her my beautiful son." Oli smiled.

I followed them into the familiar house. I had only been in here once with Oli and the only places I knew were his bedroom and how to get from there to the front door. When we walked into the living room his parents were sitting on the couch waiting silently. As we walked closer the smile on his Mom's face grew and I already felt better, Something in her smile told me I had nothing to be nervous about.

"Oliver." His mom smiled walking over and hugging him.

"Hey Mom." Oli hugged her back.

"This must be Julian and Bailey." She let go and turned to me.

I nodded.

"Can I hold him?"

"Sure." I said nervously. I still wasn't good with anyone but Oli or myself holding him, but I had to get over that.

"I won't drop him, I promise." She said as if reading my mind.

I nodded once again and she walked over to the couch and sat down to show Julian to I was guessing Oli's dad. Oli wrapped him arm around my shoulder and we walked over and sat on the love seat across from them. They ooh-ed and aahhed over Julian for awhile then turned their attention back to us when he fell asleep.

"So where are you staying?" His mom asked.

"At Mom's." Oli said. "I mean Bailey's mom's."

"Oh." She looked somewhat disappointed. "Do you have a job Oliver?"

"No, but I'm leaving to do a tour with my band next week."

"Your leaving Bailey and your son? This early?"

"It's okay." I interrupted. "I told Oli he should go. I mean his dream shouldn't die because I got pregnant, he could really make something out of his life with this."

At first I thought she seemed Mad at what I said but then she just smiled and went back to Julian. I closed my eyes trying to calm down, the look on her face worried me for a minute. Like I had maybe changed her mind on the whole liking me issue.

"Well we have to go meet the guys at a restaurant." Oli said standing up.

"Oh, Well we can watch Julian. If you don't mind." His dad smiled.

"Sure." Oli said but then looked at me knowing I wanted a say in this, but I got over it and just nodded. "We'll go get his stuff out of the car."