I'll take your love.

We're Moving.

"Bye." I said hugging Oli again.

"It won't be too long, I promise." He said trying to get out of my hold.

"Okay." I threw my hands up. "Guess I'll see you whenever, and please call me tonight."

"I will." He called after me as I walked towards the car.

I got to go home and spend the whole night with my mom. Julian was staying with his other grandparents and Oli just left with the guys. I drove back to the house looking at my phone every two minutes. I knew Oli wouldn't call until later tonight but I could still hope. I totally supported him chasing after his dream, I just wanted to go along with him. I pulled into the driveway and stomped into the house. Mom was standing on a chair taking pictures down and putting them into a box.

"What are you doing? I asked looking around.

"Moving."

"Where?"

"To grandma's. Jordan called and said she wasn't doing well and I'm moving back home to help take care of her." She smiled getting off the chair and placing some pictures in the box.

"Mom I can't move."

"I know, and I'm sorry honey, but your going to have to figure something out on your own."

"On my own? You want me to take my new born son Julian and just live on the streets?"

"No, Buy yourself a place."

"With what? Oli and I have no money."

"Oli had money." She said grabbing the box and walking pass me.

I walked upstairs to my room to see mom had already packed my things up to. I rolled my eyes annoyed. She could at least gave me some more notice and what did she mean Oli had money. If Oli had money we wouldn't have been living with my mom in the first place. I grabbed my phone from my pocket and dialed Oli's number.

"Ello?"

"Oliver?" I asked.

"No it's Matt."

"Oh hey Baby." I laughed. "Where's Oli?"

"Inside getting my ass some food."

"Oh."

"Why? What's wrong?"

"My mom's moving and I have nowhere to go."

"Go stay at my place."

"Really?" I asked shocked.

"Yeah, Your my mate. I trust you in my house."

"I don't even know where you live."

"Ask Carol, She knows."

"Thank you so much Matt. You're a life saver."

"I know." He laughed.

"Oh, Do you have any room for my stuff?"

"Yeah, It's called a basement."

"Alright Bye. Tell Oli I love him and to call me."

"Bye."

I hung the phone up and ran downstairs almost running into mom. She tried to say something but I just keep going. I had Oli's parents number somewhere. I started going through the papers in the computer desk. I needed to find the phone number before mom left. I found it and started back towards my room.

"Where are you going?" Mom asked.

"Well Oli and my Friend Matt is going to let Julian and myself stay at his house and I have to Call Carol and ask her where his house is."

"I'm not leaving for a couple of days."

"I know, I just thought we would get out of your way." I snapped.

"You know it isn't like that."

"Really?" I turned around to face her. "Nannie was sick tons of times before and you didn't even call her. Just say you don't want us living with you, I don't fucking care either way. So when you do go to Nannies at least act like you care and tell my brother I love him."

I turned back around and blocked out whatever it was she was saying. I didn't care, I was just ready to leave. I would take the car and start packing my stuff. I shouldn't have over reacted like that but sometimes my mom just pisses me off and I have to tell her what's on my mind. I've always been straight forward with her. My phone started vibrating in my pocket and I pulled it out.

"What?" I snapped still mad.

"What's wrong love?"

"Sorry Oli, Just got into it with my mom."

"Oh. Are you going to Matt's tonight?"

"Hell yeah, I can't stay here with her."

"Well listen when we come closer to home my mom will watch Julian and after the show I'll find us a house."

"Really?"

"Yeah. But I have to go, I'll call tonight before you go to bed."

"I love you."

"I love you to."

I smiled and hung up the phone. It was amazing how I could be so mad and then talk to Oli and all that go away.
♠ ♠ ♠
Leave some comments =]

Thanks to all the readers and subscribers.