I'll take your love.

Did you Cheat?

I had been in the bathroom for hours just getting ready. Oli was coming home today and I couldn't wait to see him. I took Julian over to Carols earlier so Oli and I could find a house. I just wanted to start my life with him. I had gotten over the fact that Jordan said he didn't know If Oli would cheat on me or not. I knew Oli and he would never do that to me. If he did it would just be an accident. I smiled as I heard the door open. I poked my head out of the door and seen Matt.

"Matt!" I yelled running into the living room.

"Ello Darling." He smiled.

"Where's Oli?"

"About to come in." He looked away.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing." He smiled. "Just pick out a great house and spend lots of Oli's money."

"Can do." I giggled.

I sat down on the couch while Matt and the rest of the guys packed stuff into his house. I waited and waited for Oli to come in and still hadn't seen him. I began to wonder if he was even here. I got up and walked outside to see him leaned against the car staring out into space.

"Oli." I smiled stepping in front of him.

"Hey love." He hugged me.

"Why didn't you come in?"

"I was just thinking."

I nodded. "About?"

"Quiting. I don't like being away from you and Julian."

"You can't give up your dreams." I held on to him tighter. "Julian and I will always be here when you come home."

He looked away the same way Matt had earlier and I knew something was wrong. Maybe their band wasn't doing so good. I decided I wouldn't say anymore about it in case that was it. Oli and I stood their just holding onto each other for awhile and then I finally made up my mind that it was time to go.

"Are you going to buy us a house today?"

"Ah, Yeah." He nodded.

"Well come on."

"Alright."

We drove around all day just trying to find a nice house. Oli kept picking out these huge houses and I kept telling him we only needed about three bedrooms for now. After looking at ten houses I found the one I wanted. It was perfect, not too big but not too small. It was a two story house, with three bedrooms. The back yard was big and fenced in as well.

"I want this one."

"I like the first one."

"Oli, Why in the hell do we need Five bedrooms?"

"I don't know." He laughed.

"Exactly." I pushed him. "This is it."

"What if we have Three more kids?"

"No way in hell."

"Yeah, One is good."

"So can we buy this one?"

"Anything for you." He kissed my head. "I need to talk to you though."

I looked up at him and he looked like he was in pain. What did he need to tell me that could be that bad? If it was the band all the guys would have been sad. Then it hit me. Their was no way they were going to do this to me. I let go of Oli and looked away. I wasn't sure if I could do it.

"You guys are going to be gone longer?"

"No. Were staying for a week and then we will be home in a month."

"Then what?" I turned back to him."You act like you have done something bad."

"Maybe I have." He shrugged.

Jordan's words started replaying in my head. Everything I said this morning seemed like a lie. I couldn't take it if Oli cheated on me. I felt tears forming in my eyes and I no longer wanted to know.

"Just tell me you didn't cheat on me."

"No." Oli said quickly. "I could never."

I suddenly felt relieved and didn't care what else he did. "Then I don't want to know. As long as you don't cheat, you can do anything else."

"Really?"

"No." I smiled.

"Well lets just go get Julian, I'm dying to see him."

"Okay, We'll just spend tonight at Matt's and then move in here in a couple of days."
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's not that long but I'll update again soon.