I'll take your love.

Stupid Fights.

So Oli and I had moved everything into our new house and We still had a few more days until he left again. I was over the fear that Oli was cheating on me. He swore he didn't and I trusted him. I really didn't have a reason not to. If he really had cheated on me, Then Matt would have told me. I sighed and continued to fold the laundry, I always hated doing laundry. Once I put away the last of our clothes, I went downstairs. Oli was sitting on the couch feeding Julian and watching Television. I sat down beside him.

"Hey Beautiful." He smiled.

"Hey."

"What do you want to do today?"

"Nothing really." I shrugged. "Be lazy."

"You need to get off your ass and do something."

I laughed. "I know, We've been lying around since you came back."

"So?"

"I don't know, There really isn't anything to do."

"Yeah. So be lazy yet another day it is."

Julian had fallen asleep so I took him from Oli so I could put him in his crib. After that I was feeling hungry so I started to make some lunch. Things were defiantly boring at this house. Oli and I haven't done anything, We didn't even move the stuff into the house. The movers did everything. It was hard to go out and have fun when you had a baby.

"Want anything to eat?" I yelled to Oli.

"No, I'm going out."

"What?" I walked into the living room to see him putting his shoes on.

"Curtis and I are going out."

"Oh, While I sit at home bored off my ass?"

"You said you didn't want to do anything." He shrugged.

"No Oli, I said we couldn't do anything. We have a baby, we can't just get up and leave."

"And were not. I am."

"Bastard." I rolled my eyes and walked back into the kitchen.

"Oh come on." Oli followed after me. "You're acting like a child."

"Me?" I slammed the plate against the counter and it broke.

"I've stayed home with you doing absolutely nothing for the past four days."

"Yeah, But who gets to leave and fucking party in three more days? Huh Oli." I yelled. "It isn't me. I get to sit here and do exactly what I'm doing right now. While you're off going god knows what with who."

"I'm working."

"Oli, You can't call that a job."

I threw the sand which I was making in the garbage and stormed out of the kitchen. I hated when we fought but sometimes I had to tell Oli how it was. He was being an ass hole and I tell him when he is. I went into our room and slammed the door before he could walk in. I thought he just left but he came into the room a few minutes later.

"Listen, I'll stay home." He rolled his eyes.

"No, I don't want your dumb ass here." I flipped the T.V. on.

"Baby." He sat down and started kissing my neck.

"Oliver Scott Sykes, You have three seconds to get the fuck off me."

"Do you want me to call Curtis or not." He jerked away.

"No, You go have fun and party while I sit at home."

He mumbled a few words and left. I couldn't believe how we acted towards each other. I knew ever relationship had problems but this one seemed kinda stupid. "Damn it." I said to myself. I talked myself out of being mad at him yet again. I had a reason to be mad at him, but I didn't like him leaving me angry. I didn't know what he would do.

"Oli?" I called.

"What?" He looked over the couch.

I smiled. "Go have fun."

"Thank you baby." He got up and kissed me.

"Yeah, Just don't come home to late?"

"Promise."

I watched him walk out the door and then pull out of the driveway. "I hope I didn't make a mistake." I said to myself. I went into the kitchen so I could clean the glass up off the counter and floor. Then I had to fin a way to occupy myself until Oli got home.
♠ ♠ ♠
So here is the next chapter.
XD Let me know what you think.

Sounds: P