I'll take your love.

Come with Me.

Waking up in Oliver's arms was something I loved. We had been lying here awake for hours, in silence. I was sad that Oli and the guys were leaving today and I guessed thats why it was quiet. We really didn't know what to say to each other. I hated goodbyes, but they would be coming soon enough. Oli sat up and stretched and I rolled over to look at him.

"I'm sorry." He frowned.

"For what?"

"Leaving you again."

"It's okay." I smiled. "I know how much this means to you."

"Come on." He got up. "You need to help me get ready, and then we need to go get Julian."

He walked into the bathroom and I sat on the bed thinking. I didn't know If I wanted Oli to know where Julian and myself had gone. If this ever happened again I wanted a place to go. If he knew where that was it was just ruin everything. "You get ready and I'll go get Julian." I called into the bathroom. "It will only take a couple of minutes."

He walked back into the bedroom. "You don't want me to know?"

"I'm sorry." I looked at the floor. "I trust you Oli, but what if it does happen again? I know how much you love Julian, but I will take him."

"If you trusted me you would let me go with you."

"Fine." I said and Oli came over to hug me. I kept my arms at my side not happy that he was getting his way. "I don't want to fight because you're leaving today, but know that I'm not happy about this."

He let go and went back into the bathroom. I heard the shower start and then he called for me. Instead of taking a shower with him I went into the other bathroom so I could call Sam. She wouldn't be happy that I was bringing Oli to her house, so I thought a heads up would be nice.

"Don't tell me you're coming to get him already?" She answered.

"Oliver and I are."

"What?" She whispered. "You can't bring him here. What if this happens again?"

"I know and I tried but he knew what I was doing."

"Okay, I'm going to my cousin Caitlin's house. You know where it is."

"Yeah but What's the point? He knows where you live."

"But he doesn't know I kept Julian."

"I don't want to lie to him." I sighed. "But I guess it's sorta necessary."

I closed the phone and sat it on the counter. I took myself a quick bath and went back to our room, where Oli was waiting. He was fixing his already perfect hair. I walked over and gave him a hug. I was going to miss him, but most of all I was going to be worried about what he was doing. My moms words kept replaying in my head. "Once a cheater, always a cheater." She had told me that when I dated my first boyfriend and he cheated on me.

"You okay?" Oli looked at me.

"No." I admitted. "I don't know If I want you to leave."

"Why don't you come with us?"

"What?"

"I mean it's just small right now, so come with us until we leave for other places."

"What are you talking about?" I asked confused.

"It hasn't been long, but were defiantly going on a major tour."

"I'm happy." I lied.

Now I was really worried. He didn't even say what he meant by "major" tour. "Oli, What kind of tour are you talking about?"

"Well were going to the United States."

"What?" I yelled.

"I know. I was waiting to tell you that one."

"It's okay." I lied again. "Let's just not get into any fights today."

He nodded in agreement and I grabbed my purse. I was ready to go get Julian and I was seriously thinking on finishing up their small tour with them. If Oli was leaving to go to America then I was spending as much time possible with him. I had a feeling things were going to fall apart, Soon. He's going to cheat on me again, and again. I thought. I wouldn't tell him I knew though. I was still waiting on him to admit to what he had done, and say sorry.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's short, and a filler.
But things are going to be picking up.
Soon.

Comments?