I'll take your love.

I know you're a cheater.

We had been on the road all night and still haven't stopped. I was bored off my ass and I think everyone was. Tom and I had played a few games he brought and now I was sitting here staring at Oli. He had been drinking tonight so he was acting pretty stupid. It was hilarious though.

"Alright." Matt sat next to me. "We're about to arrive at our first hotel and then it's party time."

"He's drunk." I sighed. "I'm not leaving Julian with him."

"That's fine." Matt shrugged. "Tom said he was staying in tonight, so he will watch him."

I turned to Tom, who was sitting next to me. "Are you sure?"

"Yeah." He nodded. "I love this little kid." He said holding Julian up.

"Fine." I turned back to Matt. "But I'm not sure how well I hold Alcohol."

He laughed and then went back to the front of the bus. I was actually excited to go out. I hadn't really partied since the night I met Oli. Let's just say that didn't turn out like I planned. I got up from the couch to walk around. I had been sitting on that thing since we left. I stretched and then walked over to Curtis. I had made up my mind earlier, I couldn't spend the tour mad at him.

"Hey." I sat across from him.

"What do you want?" He spat.

"To say I'm not mad at you anymore. I forgive you."

"Whatever." He shrugged.

"Listen." I said making him look at me. "I know you don't like me. Why you don't like me is another fucking question but honestly I don't care. We are going to be stuck on this bus together until this tour is over, so either act like a bitch or get over it." I smirked feeling better now that I talked to him.

"You really don't know do you?" He laughed. "When Oli was using you as a piece of ass, like he still is, I felt sorry for you. You're fucking beautiful and Oli doesn't deserve you. I thought maybe once you learned about Oli you would leave and I would try and help you. Now you know he's cheating every time we hit the road and your still with him." He laughed. "You may be pretty, but your stupid."

I watched him get up and walk away. I was shocked by everything he just said. The bus stopped and the guys were quick to get off. I couldn't move though. Here I thought Curtis was just being an asshole but really he was trying to help me. I sighed and got up. Oli handed me a few bags and I followed them into the hotel. Tom got our rooms and I just walked slowly behind Oli, not paying attention. It hurt to hear from your boyfriends best friend, that you were nothing more than a piece of ass. I shook the thought out of my head and waiting for Oli to open the room.

"Damn it." He said trying to open the door.

"Move." I sighed and pushed him.

I opened the door and walked in. I unpacked my things as quick as I could, I was ready to go out. Matt was probably already waiting for me and I knew Julian was safe with Tom. Once I finished I grabbed a outfit and changed into it. Oli was glaring at me when I picked up my purse.

"Where the hell are you going?"

"To have some fun Oli, or is that a problem with you?"

"Where's Julian? He stumbled a little. "You have a kid to watch and you shouldn't be out partying.

"That hasn't stop you." I pushed him away.

"What's that supposed to mean?" He growled.

"Get your cheating ass away from me." I said pushing him again. "Yeah that's right I know. I know how you've been cheating Oli, and I don't fucking care. I'm going out with Matt tonight and I'll probably trade placed with Kean and stay in Matt's room." I slammed the door to our room and hurried down the hallway.

I made it halfway down the hallway without crying. I stopped and took a deep breath, I couldn't believe what I had just said. I turned around and started to go back towards our room. I couldn't leave Oli like that. I put my hand on the knob and started to cry. I really didn't want to go back in there and say sorry. I had no reason to.

"Are you okay?"

I jumped and turned around to see Matt. "No."

"Come on." He hugged me.

We went back to his room where I told him everything. I told him about how I went off on Oli and told him I knew he was cheating. He laughed at the things I said to him, and it made me feel a little better. I no longer felt like going out though and Matt understood that. He told Kean to go get my things and bring them to his room. I was glad I didn't have to go back in there.

"See everything is okay." Matt hugged me again.

He pulled away and for some reason I wanted revenge on Oli. I wanted him to know how It felt to be cheated on. So not thinking I kissed Matt, No I didn't like him like that, but I did it anyways. He acted shocked and tried to pull away, but after a minute he started to kiss me back. It felt wrong, but I didn't care.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah you weren't expecting that.
Leave comments?