I'll take your love.

Emergency.

Things have been going great. Oli and I have been a lot closer since that night we talked, and well Matt and Curtis were back to their normal selves. I only had a few more nights with the guys, then they were leaving for the U.S. I wasn't mad about Oli leaving anymore, I was actually proud. He had proved so much to me these last few weeks and I felt as if I could trust him again. I no longer worried he would run off and sleep with some bimbo.

It was early and I was awake in the bus. The guys only had two more shows and one of them was today. Oli insisted that I stayed in the bus with Julian tonight. I felt upset at first, because it seemed like he didn't want me at the shows. But I knew he was just doing what was best for our son. I got up from the small couch and made my way to the bunks. I was surprised I could sleep with all of the guys snoring. I climbed up to where Oli and Julian were sleeping. It was so cute to see them together.

"Oli." I said running my fingers through his dark hair. "You need to wake up. Actually all of you do."

"Okay." He yawned and handed me Julian, who had been asleep on his chest. "He's probably hungry."

I nodded. Oli was doing so much better with Julian, not that he didn't do a good job before. It was just that now, he was always telling me what I should do. It didn't make me mad though, I thought It was cute. He knew exactly what Julian needed. I woke Julian up and fed him. It was amazing how much time has pass. Julian wasn't exactly a toddler yet, but he was getting closer.

"The guys are getting ready." Oli said walking into the front of the bus while pulling a shirt over his head. "Were going to go make sure everything is ready and were just going to hang out for awhile. Will you need anything?"

"No." I smiled. "Julian and I will probably be in the bus all day."

He nodded and kissed us and then left. Matt, Curtis, Kean, and Lee left a few minutes later. I put Julian in the small play pen Oli had gotten and sat back down on the couch. I hated sitting on the bus and waiting for the show to be over. It was probably the worst thing ever. I pulled out my phone and started texting. It had been awhile since I had talked to anybody. I tried my old friends, Samantha and Courtney. Neither of them answered so I figured they were both busy. I sat the phone down and lay on the couch. It was going to be another boring day. I was almost asleep when my phone started ringing.

"Hello." I picked up hoping it would be Sam.

"You have to come home." Jordan voice came through the other end. "Mom, We don't know what's wrong with her."

"Home?" I asked already running through the bus and gathering my things. "Or Nannies?"

"Well you know what I meant." He yelled. "We live at Nannies now."

"Okay. Calm down." I said ignoring the fact that he had yelled. "Julian and I will be there as soon as we can." I hung up and stuffed my phone back into my pocket.

I had all my stuff into my back and all of Julian's things as well. I grabbed him from the play pen, put him in his car seat and hurried out of the bus doors. There were a few people standing around but I didn't know anyone. So I hurried out of the parking lot of the music center so I could catch a cab. I never really got along with my mom, but if there was something wrong, I would be there. She was there for me during my pregnancy and I would always love her. I wiped away a tear as a cab pulled in front of me.

"I need to get to the nearest airport."

The driver nodded and pulled away from the curb. I looked back and it hit me. I didn't leave Oli a note telling him where I had gone. He wouldn't be to happy when he came back after the show and saw I wasn't there. I closed my eye and took a deep breath. Everything will be okay. I told myself over and over again.

We pulled up to an airport about twenty minutes later and I threw money at the driver. I knew it was more then I owed him but I didn't have time to count it out. I got our things from the car and hurried inside. The airport was huge and there were people everywhere. I looked around frantically not sure which way I should go. Then I spotted the ticket desk and hurried over. I had just enough cash to get the tickets and I was lucky enough to get a plane that was leaving in ten minutes.

I sat down in a empty seat next to a young girl. She looked at me every now and then like she was studying me. I would smile and look away feeling a bit awkward. Finally she tapped me on the shoulder and I faced her.

"Your Oliver Sykes girlfriend?"

"Um, Yeah." I smiled.

"Is that his baby?" She asked pointed at Julian. She had a heavy accent.

"Yeah. This is our son Julian."

"Wow." Her eyes got big. "Never knew he had a son."

I nodded again and looked down. It hit me that nobody really knew about Julian. Except for family and friends. Oli never wanted us to come to shows so fans never knew he had a child. There were "rumors" that he had a girlfriend, but that was it. I was outraged. Was that the reason Oli never wanted us to show up at his shows?