I'll take your love.

Home.

I was back home and I still wasn't over leaving Oli. I felt stupid on how much I missed him. It seemed like it was always lies when it came to our relationship, yet I kept coming back. I sighed and rang the door bell. I was happy to finally see my family again. I had missed them so much. This could help me think things out and that was really all I currently needed to do. A smile crept across my face when Jordan answered the door.

"I've missed you little sis." He said taking me and Julian into a tight hug. "Mom is glad you came back."

When he pulled away from us he had tears in his eyes. I started to wonder if this was worse then I had thought. I figured she had some illness and it would be over soon, but the look on Jordan's face. That look said that it was way more serious. Like she could die any minute. I bit my lip and took a deep breath. I didn't want to see her if she didn't look well. My mom may think I hate her, but I actually love her. More than she knew.

"How serious?" I asked still standing outside. Jordan's face fell and he looked like he was arguing with himself. He had always tried to protect me from hurtful things, but this was no time for that. I needed to know the truth. "Jordan, answer me." I yelled and he took a deep breath and shook his head.

"Really serious." He walked into the house and I followed behind him quickly. "They think it's a tumor on her brain, and they don't know how to treat it." He began pacing around the living room and I knew it was serious. I suddenly forgot how much I missed Oli, how pissed I was at him. I didn't care anything about him at this moment. I was more worried about my mom and if she would survive this. "I don't think she is going to make it."

I looked at Jordan in complete shock. He was never one to think negative. I was really worried at this point. "We need to get her the best doctor we can." I said sitting down and putting Julian on the floor with a couple of toys. "I will not sit here and listen to you think that way. Mom will make it through this, and everything will go back to normal."

"No it won't." Jordan yelled at me. His face was full of anger and I didn't recognize him. He seemed different since i had last seen him. My older brother was full of happiness and always made people smile. But this Jordan was angry. Looked like he hated the world and everyone in it. "She has a month." He spat. "She didn't want me to call you. Thought we would interrupt your perfect life, with your bastard boyfriend. He doesn't give a damn about you or Julian."

"What the hell is your problem?" I finally asked. "Don't act like you know me or Oli because you don't. You don't know how he feels about us."

"Really?" He glared. "Then explain last weeks interview. The one where you without you there and Oli said he was a single man."

My heart fell into my stomach and the conversation I had in the air port came into my mind. Oli was lying about Julian and me. He was acting like we didn't exist, but he had to have a reason for this. It wasn't like he didn't care. I remembered the last two weeks. How close we had become. He did love us. He probably had to say all of that so silly fans would think they had a chance with him.

"You don't know him." I glared back. "Where's mom? I came here for her anyway." I picked up Julian and waited for him to answer me.

"In her room. Second one upstairs."

I nodded and walked past the stranger that used to be my brother. I took my time going up the old steps. I was afraid of what mom would look like. I pressed my hand the the door knob and pushed it open. She was on the bed and looked like her normal self. It felt like a weight had been let of my chest. She didn't look like a ill person.

"Hey mom." I smiled.

"Bailey." She sat up. "What are you doing here? I thought you were doing a tour with Oli?"

"I was." I walked to her side. "I head about you. Julian and I are here for awhile, We aren't leaving."

"What about Oli?" She looked worried. "Please say everything is okay."

"Its great." I lied. Why would she care if things weren't good. "Oli and the band are going to the U.S. and I'm staying here."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long.
I've been really busy!

Comment?