I'll take your love.

Shows.

Four months, that's how long it's been since I talked to Oli. He called and tried to apologize and I wouldn't accept it. I couldn't accepted. I missed him so much, but I couldn't take back the things I did, and neither could he. Our son was walking and talking now and he didn't have a father. Not one that he knew of. I felt like it was my fault for taking Oliver out of his life. We lived in a house with my best friend Sam. She took me in after my mom passed away.

I looked around the room trying to decide how we would arrange Julian's furniture. The room had been a ugly Green and I wanted Julian's room to be a little more comfortable. So Sam and I took off work to all week. We had planned to go to a couple shows while Oli's parents kept Julian. Even though Oli and I never spoke I would never do anything to be rude towards Mr and Mrs Sykes. They hadn't heard from Oli in awhile either.

"So." Sam said throwing her paint roller down. "How about we get ready for the show. I can't stand to be in this room for another minute."

"Sounds great." I said throwing mine next to hers. "Who are we going to see anyways?"

"Honestly." She said pulling the long shirt over her head. "I don't know. I just thought it would be great to get out of the house."

I nodded and then went off to my room. I was in need of a shower and we still had a good two hours before we needed to leave the house. I took a long warm shower then put my make-up on. I wore a pair of skinny jeans, flats, and a blue tube top. I wasn't really trying to impress anyone. My heart still belong to Oliver Scott Sykes, no matter how big of an ass he was. I slammed the drawer shut trying to get all thoughts of Oli out of my head. I had been doing this constantly lately. The fear of seeing him again was getting stronger because I knew they were getting back from the U.S. really soon.

I've got a secret.

"We have to leave." I said as loud as I could so Sam could hear me. "I promised to pick Julian up at eleven, which is only thirty minutes away."

"Are you sure." She pouted.

"Positive." I laughed and took her drink away. She had been drinking so much tonight. So I was being responsible by staying sober.

When I turned around I got the shock of my life. There was Matt Nicholls laughing and flirting with some girl. I turned around real quick praying he didn't see me. Sam looked at him for awhile and then called his name. I mentally cussed her because Oli had to be around here somewhere and I really didn't want to see him. I took a deep breath and went over to where Sam and Matt were talking.

"Come on." I said covering my face and grabbing Sam's arm.

"Bailey?" Matt asked.

I let out a sigh and faced Matt. Only to see Oli's beautiful face behind him. Then he and some slut locked mouths. I felt like slapping that bitch away from him, but I knew he was no longer mine.

"What could you possibly want?" I asked being a little to harsh. "Huh? I mean you guys just leave and deny Julian and I even existed. Why the fuck should I acknowledge your existence?"

"Whoa." Matt held his hands up. "Use that frustration on my mate. I'm your best mate, remember?"

"I'm sorry Matt." I shook my head. "Bring Me the Horizon and it's selfish members no longer have a spot in my life."

With that I left. Sam stumbled after me laughing. I couldn't believe I had just said goodbye to Matt that way. None of this was his fault but I needed to get rid of all of them. I couldn't stay friends with Matt and expect to never see Oliver. It would be impossible.