I'll take your love.

Until there's nothing left.

I sighed inwardly and ran my shaky fingers through my hair. I wasn't so sure I could do this anymore. Oliver meant so much to me and taking everything away from him felt wrong. Like I was deliberately trying to hurt him, make him feel the pain I've been going through since the day he left. I looked at the phone again and pressed the clear button. I was planning on getting a lawyer and making it so Oli could never see Julian again, but I just couldn't bring myself to it. I needed to work things out with Oli; If he was up to it.

I ran the black brush through my long hair and pulled some clean clothes on. It would be hard having a conversation with him, but it seemed like my only option. Knowing that I may loose him forever hurt too much and I had to get him back. I saw it in his eyes last night. He missed the life we used to have and I was going to fight for all of it. It seemed weird, just yesterday I hated him, now I felt the love again.

Outside was cool and rainy. It seemed like a bad day to do this, but I needed it. I knew he was probably at home, in bed with some whore, but I couldn't let that get to me. I had pushed him to do all this. It was my fault and I would fix it. I started the engine and pulled out of the lot. The drive to Oli's seemed to take a long time, and I grew impatient. I felt like he would never be mine again. When I reached his driveway there was only one car in the driveway and it was Oli's. I took a deep breath and pulled in behind it. Mentally reassuring myself.

"What do you want now?" Oli said opened the door before I even got the chance to knock on the door. "Come to tell me how horrible I am? Or to tell me that I'll never see Julian again? Well go for it Bailey. You've already taken so much that nothing can hurt me anymore. So say what you want and leave. I have to meet Matt in ten minutes."

I bit my lip, holding the tears back. Looking into Oli's beautiful eyes made this feel right, but his words stung. I hadn't done this all on my own. He brought most of this onto himself, and he couldn't deny that. I let out a sigh and thought of what to say. Should I just be straight forward and kiss him, like I had been wanting for so long? Or take it slow and actually tell him why I was here? The first thought seemed to risky, so I made up my mind to just talk things out with him.

"I'm here to say sorry." I looked down. "You can come get Julian when you want and maybe we can try again. I was just upset when you told the whole world that we didn't exist. That I wasn't yours and neither was Julian. Do you know how much that hurt Oli? I know you didn't see the whole picture, and that you didn't think it would affect us this way. So I'm asking, begging, you to give us another chance."

Oli opened his mouth and closed it, his lips forming a tight line. I could tell that wasn't exactly what he expected me to say and now he was speechless. He didn't know what to say to my proposition. I could only pray that it was 'yes. yes he would go back to the way things used to be'. He opened the door a little more and allowed me to come in. To my surprise there was nobody else here. Just Oliver and I.

"You're joking?" He asked sitting down. "How are you going to ignore everything I said and did and apologize to me. I feel bloody awful for what I did. It's all my fault. I deserve for you to take everything, not to blame yourself."

"Oliver Sykes." I said placing my hands on both sides of his face. "We miss you. I can't go on thinking that we could have fix this whole situation, but didn't. Please say your willing to bring everything back and try to be a family. I know it will be hard but we can do it."

"Okay." He sighed. "I was wondering when you would come back. I mean not too many leave the Oliver Sykes." That cocky smile spread across his face and I knew he was joking. "So where's Julian? I'm dying to see him. Not a day has passed that I haven't thought about him. I was afraid he would never know I was his father."

"Come on." I said taking his hand. I knew that was the beginning for our new life. We would work everything out and we would be a family. The path ahead may be hard for Oli, but I will help him. He had it in him to commit and I knew it.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I'm ending this story.
I'm going to miss writing it, and all the comments I got.
Thanks to the readers, commenter's, and subscribers.