I'll take your love.

Caught.

I opened my eyes to see the sun had already rose. I looked over at the clock beside Oli's Bed. It was noon. I started cussing myself and got out of Oli's bed, trying not to wake him. I dressed myself quickly as I could. Sneaking out of Oli's room. I got half way down the steps when I ran into a boy.

"Sorry." I said as he jumped.

"It's fine." He smiled. "Just scared me a bit. I'm Tom, Oli's brother." He put his hand out.

"And I'm Late." I shook his hand and slipped past him.

I ran out the front door to notice I was going to have to walk. I was halfway to Kayla's house when my cell started going off. I looked at the number and it was Jordan, I was too nervous to answer or talk. Kayla's house was about two minutes away and I would call Jordan from there. As I turned the corner to see Kayla's house I also seen Jordan waiting in his car. Kayla wasn't here either. I took off in a run for my house. I could beat Jordan there and say Kayla had dropped me off. As I got to the front door I caught my breath and got my phone out of my pocket.

"Hey Jordan, Kayla just dropped me off where are you?" I asked after Jordan picked up.

"Here to get you."

"Well I'm home." I said. "But I can't get in the door because it's locked."

"I'm on my way."

I sat down on the porch and look into the sky. It was a pretty day out, It was sunny and hardly a cloud in the sky. I got lost in thoughts and never noticed Jordan pulling into the driveway or sitting beside me on the porch. When I finally seen him, he had a serious look on his face. I had a feeling he knew I wasn't at Kayla's. I put on a cheesy fake grin and Jordan expression didn't change one bit.

"What?" I asked.

"You weren't at Kayla's." Jordan shook his head. "She called looking for you today."

"Oh." I looked down.

"Were you with Oliver?" Jordan asked clenching his fists.

"No." I lied.

"Yes you were." Jordan yelled. "Damn it Bailey. I'm tired of this shit. Are you trying to get yourself hurt? Because that is exactly what Oliver is going to do."

"You don't know that." I screamed back at him, People in there yards staring at us.

"Let's take this inside." Jordan lowered his voice.

"No, If got something to say then fucking sat it." I screamed back at him.

Jordan stormed off into the house and I followed. I went up to my room slamming my door and locking it. I walked over to my computer signing on to Myspace. I had new messages and a friend request from Oli. I accepted his request then read his message. He asked where I went this morning. I told him about my brother and our argument. He then insisted on coming to get me, saying I didn't deserve that.

After getting off the computer I went downstairs to get something to eat. The house phone was ringing and I answered it. "Hello, This is Bailey." I said taking a bite out of an apple.

"Bailey this is your doctor. I think maybe you should bring your mom in so we can talk about the adoption."

"Um, Yeah." I said. "I'll talk to her tonight." I hung up the phone. "Shit!" I yelled.

"What?" Jordan said running into the kitchen.

"I got to tell mom tonight." I shrugged.

"No, You can't."

"I have to Jordan. That was my doctor." I said slowly.

"Oh, Shit." Jordan said sitting down.

"Want to help me tell her?" I asked hoping he would forgive me from earlier.

"Sure." He said standing up and giving me a hug
♠ ♠ ♠
Tell me what you think.